What's new

thai super skunk

Status
Not open for further replies.

turtlelampman

i was recenty given a 5pack of g13 labs thai super skunk. i know its a long flowerer but does anyone have some reviews on the strain? any feed back would be appreciated. :1help:

hansel

Lost In The Forest
ICMag Donor
Hi, I started two of the Thai Super Skunk and both were male. It looks like a very interesting strain. Hopefully will get a female the next time.

DeezyH

ICMag Donor
I had one started in 12/12 but unfortunately I dropped the plant and it died. This is one of those strains that I am interested in growing out eventually.

uraverage

I have thought of growing one or two myself. Here is my G13 lab superskunk at 30 days.
picture.php

picture.php

I'll let ya know how it smokes in about 10 or 11 weeks. Got four females outa my 5 seeds. Their 15 days into flower in 2 gallon bags. Anywhere from 2 ta 3 feet tall. Can't wait ta smoke sum.

bugasman

Hey TSS is just a long flowering sativa. Search for Thai Haze or Thai X Skunk#1 cross, maybe they share the same qualities. Unfortunately I lost all my 5 fast flowering (indica dom) seeds I bought. So I thought: "Yeah I have to use the long flowering bitches freebies". So 1 of my 5 Thai SS seeds popped out, my last seed and ultimate chance. I got very lucky and she was a female. But for my bad luck, she is living in a very tight PC case. I'm doing LST, she is 2 month old. It's very hard to train a monster sativa in a micro PC grow. This is my first time grow, I'm a fucking grower virgin. I'm just waiting for her to complete 3 months of life and I will post pics and create a thread here. Wait just more 4 weeks.

Think positive. The long the cannabis flower, more potent and psychedelic is the high.

outdoors they grow HUGE

outdoors they grow HUGE

my brother is growing 5 in a legal 215 grow in the mountains behind Santa Barbara. he says they would grow 20 feet tall if he didn't bend and/or top them. he expects to harvest them at the end of November. 5 of 5 germinated.

Vegan

i was recenty given a 5pack of g13 labs thai super skunk. i know its a long flowerer but does anyone have some reviews on the strain? any feed back would be appreciated. :1help:

like this
Picture 265.jpg

all i can tell ya so far this is at @25 days veg

Picture 236.jpg
4 days later they streched so much they had to be tied down
the back row is all TSS and the bottom right also
Picture 249.jpg

i popped 6 seeds and all are getting huge cept for 1 runt ,, i havent sexed em yet..im doing severe lst cause they are said to strech really badly..started nice and compact short internode spacing now they are really getting tall and lanky..

400watt MH temps @78deg , rh 40%

supposed to have some chocolate flavor.. keep checking my album for updates

ps REALLY light feeders burned the tips with FFGB at 1/4 strength @4 weeks
matter of fact I gave them 1st real feeding at 1/2 strenght @ 6 weeks from seed

demasoni

savage growth, I almost chopped what ended up being the first fem to show, at 2 weeks veg i SWORE it had to be a male, ultra stretched gapped internoteds and I already had the thing tied into a corkscrew..nope turns out its a good mother.
supposed to have some chocolate flavor
- I was thinkin/hoping that, maybe a choco thai pheno then a fruity thai pheno, maybe even a skunk dominant
3 of my 5 are fem, already 5 rooted clones from one- this plant seemed to clone xtra easy/well. the aroma is incredible just in veg its soothing to the senses, the taste should be orgasmic.
Those superskunk pics above only increase my anticipation :D
They will definitely turn into giants, monster lineage,- I will edit this soon with a height increase over the last few weeks when I check them soon, my guess is they put on .5-1 meter. in 3wks...could be less, or they may have shot up 2meters, its thai who knows.
If it all works out there will be a smoke report near end of year- no way these are spending their life indoors

Vegan

savage growth, I almost chopped what ended up being the first fem to show, at 2 weeks veg i SWORE it had to be a male, ultra stretched gapped internoteds and I already had the thing tied into a corkscrew..nope turns out its a good mother.
- I was thinkin/hoping that, maybe a choco thai pheno then a fruity thai pheno, maybe even a skunk dominant
3 of my 5 are fem, already 5 rooted clones from one- this plant seemed to clone xtra easy/well. the aroma is incredible just in veg its soothing to the senses, the taste should be orgasmic.

100% agree in what you are sayin, I killed off one huge male what an aroma ,, crazy sexey;;;;;;;;;
I ended up with only one confirmed female,out of 5 :mad:, ahh well its a keeper
View attachment 18870

i swear they streched 2 inches overnight ??:yoinks:

turtlelampman

your pic didnt work for me. but out of 5seeds 3germed. the 3 are all outside and going nuts!!! 4weeks old today. they are going to b monsters!

Vegan

tried to edit put wrong pic in
anyway yea the really reach for the light..
its all about watts for these puppies . up up
lets see how much they streche in week 2 of 12/12

5 gal bags..they are about 3 ft
Picture 235.jpg

demasoni

warning: fan leaves visible from space.

I got 4/4 female Thai x SS for sure now (plus cuts) :)
been out for a month, started at 1 foot, its at 3m now

I should have waited a little later to germ these haha... these things are uncontrollable monsters.
I tied them all over some and tied the branches out to open them up and lower the height/get rid of the obvious xmas tree profile.

turtlelampman

so sad. found out that 2 were actually male. it hurt to kill them. but not all is lost, there is still a 5ft+ female growing strong.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Latest posts