What's new

Best White Widow From Seed

WaterFarmFan

Veteran
Greetings. I am looking for some feedback on the best White Widow seed company. I grew Female Seeds White Widow a few years back, and it was the bomb, but they no longer sell the strain.

Any suggestions? Thanks.

WFF

Ronni

sure they are selling the strain. just because gypsy doesn't have it doesn't mean they don't sell it. do a search on the net for female seeds black widow.

Hold Your Fire

Finding my way back home
Veteran
Black Widow, Mr. Nice. They're not available at Gypsy, (or most places) right now. But White Russian should hold you over, till they are, if you need a "white."

G

Im growing widows side by side this year for comparison. I have joey weeds f2's of the original. He has parents from the original cup winning widow offering- and sells f2's from them. I m also growing Green house seeds White widow to compare it to the original.

Both have good vigor and are good plants, and honestly if i had to judge at this point, i would tell you that i cant tell any difference in the seeds or the plants from either the original offering or the
current greenhouse genetic. Right now i would tell you they are the very same plant. I havent seen flowering yet, but its my view that the current WW sold by Greenhouse is the very same plant as the original that excited the cannabis world years ago.

I'll be taking some pic and posting them soon, but at this point, i would tell you to buy Greenhouse's. I tried to grow the black widow along side the original and greenhouse's current widow, but in over 12 months i havent been able to get it.... the best seeds in the world arent worth a damn if you cant get them.

Mr Nice black widow - from shanti the man who created white widow.
I fink he gonna release the widow crossed with haze as well cant wait.

hansel

Lost In The Forest
ICMag Donor
Greenhouse White Widow is outstanding. It has a lemon candy skunky flavor and aroma. It will make you laugh like a blithering idiot.

Bought 6 packs of different Nirvana strains that all went outside.

The other 5 strains are kinda weak & getting ate hard by bugs, BUT the Nirvana WW are doing GREAT outside.

Not a single bug munch & look twice as happy as all the other strains.

hansel

Lost In The Forest
ICMag Donor
The Nirvana White Widow is really nice. It has a very good yeild and the last ones I had smelled and tasted like pineapple. Very nice happy, balanced buzz.

Happy growing.

WaterFarmFan

Veteran
Thanks for the comments everyone. I was able to find the Female Seeds Widow at a different site, but I want to use Seed Boutique as I feel comfortable with them.

I really enjoyed the heavy duty stone from my Widow. I am also looking at DP Master Kush as I have read some pretty good reviews.

Anyone else with White Widow or Master Kush experience? Which one would you go for?

Thanks.

WFF