What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

White Berry harvest!

grower1977

Here´s my White Berry, organic soil, 400w, 75 days of flowering
picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

Smells great!

hansel

Lost In The Forest
ICMag Donor
Looks really nice.

By the name I am guessing White Widow x Blueberry?

Let us know how it smokes.

grower1977

Looks really nice.

By the name I am guessing White Widow x Blueberry?

Let us know how it smokes.

When I bought the pack,I was thinking the same, but I discovered it´s not... From what I´ve read in the Internet, is Hash PlantxBlueberry

looks very nice, I bet your proud..

Yeah man, growing your own herb is something to be proud of. I´m in a place when there´s no buds for sale, just pressed bricks. Harvesting is an unique pleasure!

Once cured let us know how it smells .
Mine had the odor of turpentine ?
Crispi

Mine smells like sweet hash and vick vaporub, it´s so great man!

Nice buds bro, well done

Thanks man, let´s smoke it all!

Is that ANY relation to WHite Haze?

Guess not, this is White berry from Paradise. It was feminized, and in 2 gallon pots.
I´m really happy, thinks are starting to improve in my growroom, There´s 2 more plants to harvest, clones and seedlings in another grow.
I´m Brazilian, and growing is kind of hard, there´s only one growshop in the hole country. The best fertilizer in the market is "peters professional"...
Man, there´s no commercial growers, not even in the biggest cities, you found pressed bricks anywhere, but you can´t find any bud anywhere. And to buy the pressed brick, you have to go into a favela, where dealers are heavily armed, with all kind of guns, it´s normal to see a ak-47 or an M16. And this same dealers are selling cocaine and crack. you can easily see 10 year old kids smoking crack, it´s like the end of the world...
The only way out of this shit is growing, and only a few are able to do it around here.

Legalize it!

Thanks Icmag! This place is amazing, Brazil is in the house!

D

deathtosoapbar

Looks good man! I had 2 phenos of white berry last year...lovely smoke but so smelly it was insane...had to go unfortunately.

grower1977

Looks good man! I had 2 phenos of white berry last year...lovely smoke but so smelly it was insane...had to go unfortunately.

I love the plant, for next round I´ll pop 4 more beans, and select a mom...

isnt your keyboard all sticky :p

Yeah, I´m doing a kind of keyboard hash!

like most of the people online it was prolly already there .. lol j/k nice plants mon..

hahahah, thanks man!

I just Harvest a Mazar Kush today, from World of seeds, 11 weeks of 12/12, but it shows some male flowers in late flowering...
picture.php

picture.php

picture.php