What's new

Master Kush Smoke Report

Master Kush (Southeast USA)

I recently came upon some killer herb in my area after a dry spell and actually was gifted some exceptional stuff. I'm sorry about no pics but all i've got right now is a cellphone cam and when I'm able to I;'ll borrow my friend's digicam and upload some pics so all can see the dankness :smoke:

Anyhow, here's the report-

Appearance: Dense nugs, resembling the compressed spearhead shape of beasters, a few dark-orange hairs, good coating of trichromes, sage green coloration. Very sticky.

Potency: 8/10. I've had stronger, but it was definitely headies material, and long-lasting at that. Not much of a creeper, pretty much stoned after a few good rips.

Buzz: Indica definitely. A little sativa in there cuz I didn't go right to sleep or feel retarded but definite couchlock munchie weed. Good high though, just not very cerebral; very tranquil, body buzz feels light and floaty, vision is somewhat movie theater like (like the dimmed lights in a movie theater if that makes any sense). Music sounds better, but not enhanced to the degree of Jack Herer or SSH, etc. Occasional giggle fits, but mostly just lazy, chilled out pot.

Aroma: OK, this is where I have to go off on a tangent for a minute. This is without a doubt the best smelling pot I've ever had in my 8 or 9 years of smoking. Not the most exotic, just the most aesthetically pleasing.

In terms of the bud's fragrance, this stuff is simply out of this world, like some sublime candy-incense. this batch doesn't even smell like pot. the aromas emanating from the jar are impossible to describe but I will try. Imagine mixing lemon pinesol and regular pinesol, adding some Halls mentholyptus cough drops, on top of that throw in some jasmine incense and a kind of creamy undertone hinting at coconut, peach, and vanilla. Absolute Grade-A shit. In all honesty, I get little waves of euphoria just from sniffing the open jar. In terms of flavor, of course it can't compare to the smell, being burned and all, but the transition is quite nice. There is the usual terpene like " burning pot taste " accompanied by other flavors. The piney notes become cedar like, and the lemon fresh aroma becomes some sort of generic citrus tang. The jasmine and menthol flavors are still there and the bud leaves a creamy aftertaste on my tongue reminds me of the taste of a butterscotch candy about 5 or 10 minutes after it's disolved in your mouth. Quite simply the best smelling and tasting pot I've ever encounterd.

My advice if you come across MK, pick it up, you won't be disappointed. :bandit:

hansel

Lost In The Forest
ICMag Donor
Sounds like some nice herb

Master Kush is a classic. Excellent aroma and flavor.

chubbynugs

Registered Pothead
Veteran
MK is one of the best strains as long as you have that pinesol pheno. The rest of the phenos taste like shit compared to that one. Pinesol tasting MK is the legits IMO.