What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Sativa Seedbank Blackberry & Raspberry Cough

hansel

Lost In The Forest
ICMag Donor
Hello,

Has anyone heard any feedback about Sativa Seedbank. They have some new strains that look interesting like Blackberry and Raspberry Cough. I believe this is a branch of Nirvana Seedbank.

215 User

I got a pack of Blackberry to check out...
Not alot of info., but hopefully it will compare to what I got from G.A.M.

Tha Raspberry Cough sounds like a nice combo as well.

Somebody get the breeder to speak on these strains !

Peace

I just received my blackberry beans. I'll be popping some soon.

Havn't heard anything about Sativa seedbank.

hansel

Lost In The Forest
ICMag Donor
The Blackberry looks wild. Seedboutique carries some Sativa Seedbank strains and it would be cool if they have this one.

S

SmokeMan

I got a pack too. I got mine from Nirvana. Has anyone grown this strain? Pics?

The Blackberry looks wild. Seedboutique carries some Sativa Seedbank strains and it would be cool if they have this one.

The Blackberry does look wild, but unfortunately its looks are about all it really has going for it IMHO. While it did have a slight Blackberry flavor to it as well, yield was avg. at best, and the high was very mediocre and short in duration. If you are wanting a purple variety, there are certainly much options available.
Just my :2cents: however.

C

cork144

did look very intreeging to me, might have to check it out, even if the purple doesnt show too often, im sure it can be further refined.

Sativa Seedbank Blackberry. I forgot how many days it's at. I got my seeds from nirvana-shop.
I'm hoping to get at least one purple pheno, but if I don't, I don't really care. The greener pheno pic that they have @ nirvana looks real frosty even though it's pollinated and growing seeds.

IMG_2074.jpg

215 User

Only 1 out 5 germed for me ....
Beans from that pack weren't good at all. I went and got Blackberry bubba clones as a back up.

Good back up 215. Did you get them from GAM? 1/1 germed so far.

I need to get flo, cherry ak, chemdawg d cuts from them.

215 User

Clones from SVC, seeds from tha doc.....
The beans weren't the best for sure.

S

SmokeMan

My blackberrys are looking good. I got 3 females out of 7 plants. The stretch is crazy on these. Nothing too much too handle but a bigger stretch than indicas.
I noticed nirvana has a new pic on there website but its the same pic V.I.S.C has for there Blackberry. I wonder which one is better?

We'll see how mine does in the next 60days. Im on day 8-10 of flower.

B

BasementGrower

trying to get this thread back open? has anyone ran these since 09? lol i just got a pack. gifted.. and im interested. if anyone else has grown her out..

Endur

Veteran
I have been running Sativa Seeds Fem, Raspberry for 2 years now. Indoor & outdoor.

It yields heavy,
Indoor- grows pole like, one main central top, flowers all the way down the stem.

Outdoors- Nice round Bush
Big top colas, pulled 2+ lbs in a 100 gallon smart pot.

Very fruity, frosty,
Some say it has a grapefruit, tropical smell,
I seem to get more of a berry/skunky scent.

It definitely has a unique smell,
I have friends say it's top shelf meds. and always want it when I have it.

The Pheno I have, looks to lean more towards the Ice,

High is more Sativa,
relaxing, long lasting 2-3+ hours. Motivational, good daytime smoke.

here are some pics...

Indoor
picture.php

picture.php

Outdoor
picture.php

picture.php