What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

One for the veteran growers: Looking for the most potent you've grown.

njayjay

Hi there i'm thinking of simply growing some of the strongest stuff I can get my hands on, it doesn't matter if it's pure sativa or indica, or a hybrid although I'm looking more toward a hybrid, something like a 60/40 sativa/indica, as these reportedly are the true "one hit killers".

I am looking for something with an intense mind high with strong body stone too.

I have my eye on strains like Jack Herer, Super Silver Haze, Arjan's Haze, Hawaiian Snow, Trainwreck, Sour Diesel, etc, but I would like to hear from people who actually have smoked all the superplants, what your recommendations for the top 2 or 3 for potency are.

Thx in advance.

All times best!

All times best!

Good morning alll, well I have been looking and looking...G13 X hash plant from the original Seed Bank has to be my most potently fantastickly tastingly stoniest bud ever!
And I lost her in 1995 and never found anything close since.
Sure there are some good buds but not like this ONE was.
Going back to the QUEST.
RR

lost in a sea

Lifer
Veteran
i think this goes further than potency though,there are allsorts of different highs that go with allsorts of different flavours, i couldnt go without having a selection of different, mainly indica, highs.

if you haven't had jack then i would seriously recommend it, unique taste and strong. white russian is really strong, and mr nices supersilver haze is pritty good, but russian and ssh have mainly couchlock highs whereas summit like warlock for example has a crazy sort of candy flavour and quite a well rounded, up high. i wouldnt say super plants exist, there are gems all over the place, and all the strains in your list, although there all pritty strong, will have slightly different highs. just plough in and pick 1 pack of summit expensive of seedboutique and you'l be on a winner

hansel

Lost In The Forest
ICMag Donor
One that I had recently is R.K.S. It has a strong up high with kind of a sour lemon lime flavor. It can cause paranoia at first. My friend and I were vaping it daily and did not build up a tolerance.

Latest posts

Latest posts