What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

The Prophet overview

G

guest3854

GrindHouse Medical Seed Co.

The Prophet

Pre '98 Bubba Kush X Tang Tang

Tha infamous pre '98 Bubba is used in one of our newest editions to tha GrindHouse catalog . Taking our sickest Tang Tang males , (most noted fer their superior qualities resembling their mothers') and mating 'em to tha pre '98 , we have effectively created tha newest elite . One that can stand up to tha hype of tha Chem’s , tha OG’s and other well known clone only’s , The Prophet will not disappoint . For those wanting an easier plant to grow , with a huge yield potential and high quality flowers , this is one to gratify tha time and effort .

Tha pre '98 has been and will continue to be one of tha most sought after Kush lines in existence today . She carries a seriously deadly aroma of chocolate and coffee so rich , it coats yer mouth . A heavy incense bouquet is prominent from first draw to the final toke , giving this girl a startlingly exotic essence . Tha stone varies from individuals , some saying super potent to moderate potency . A very memorable toke , Bubba holds a place in tha GrindHouse catalog and believe it to be a worthy specimen fer use in crosses ....

Tha Tang Tang , coming from our Sonja line , is mostly sativa . Tha TT grows with exagerated node architecture , allowing fer plenty of light and air penetration . They often throw huge fox tailing colas , and though appear light , are quite hard and dense . They sport golden , tall standing trichs , complete with herbal aromas and super high quality head . A large percentage will turn color going from lush green/forest green to maroon , stripping tha calyx’ and covering tha undersides of leaves .

By combining tha '98 Bubba with tha Tang Tangs , this cross yields much larger than either parent , is considerably more potent (thanks to tha TT) and still carries tha rich , thick aroma that folks love 'bout tha Bubba ! Expect an 80 day bloom to finish out these monsters ..... Though not a short finishing cycle , these gals will produce HUGE .

Not many of these will be available this first wave , however more are already in tha works .....

Steele

Tha gals that started it all ....

Pre '98 Bubba

And to give folks an idea of what tha Tang Tang line brings to tha cross ....

Tang Tang

And some test grow results from Aeric and our own preliminary run ...

picture.php

No doubt I forgot somethang but , more to come .....
Enjoy y'all ,
Steele

Last edited:
definetly some a great dank for 09 'ahead looking foward to that The Prophet...great job Bro...killingit as always with these crosses...

R

Ronley

And when would we be able to get these lovelies?

Last edited:
G

guest3854

Yeep , this cross is some killer smoke . Y'all check out tha trich production on tha Tang Tang and how early that gal is ?! Fuggin awesome ..... As is stated , not many packs of these will be up , but more are being produced .....

Steele

G

guest3854

Blynx , good ta have ya with us . Tha Tang Tangs being used are a couple generations beyond that .... Stable as all git up and potent as hell ..... Tha Tang Tang is a jar we reach fer often , too so ....

Steele

cornflake

better'n coco pops any ol' day o da week
Veteran
a tasty smoke report would be appreciated, or better yet send bud to my safe addy and i'll help you with it hehe

and money mike, watch out bru' I got yer back with a bandaid fer when them guns can go bang lol

Last edited:

Danknuggler

hey steele man you out did yerself. I'm speechless over those pics. f-ing good news. thanx for makin more of these! nuggler

Murphle

Great job(as usual)GrindHouse with this cross. The Bubba K is a personal favorite, and I think the Tang Tang would be fo sho. Looking forward to stinking up my house w/ this:smile:

Abja Roots

ABF(Always Be Flowering) - Founder
Veteran
Alright so I'm properly excited. Nothing is more vigorous than plants from seeds. I love preserving strains, but honestly I'm more excited about trying something new.

Looking forward to seeing this. In stores or Online only ?

Bless and Much Appreciation

G

guest3854

Thanks fer tha nice words fellas, tha first wave I believe yielded enough fer everyone to pick up a pack . Got about 100+ packs of that ready to go .... Shipping hopefully in tha next couple weeks .

Hindu Killer , sorry tha Sonja didn't live up to yer expectations .... I'm sure one of these new crosses will be able to fit tha bill .

Abja , tha Tang Tang is what is gonna give tha Bubba a shot in tha ass ....making a much easier time of growing a Bubba hybrid . Tha plants are much happier looking, more vigorous growth with a headier high from tha Tang Tang but keeping tha loved Bubba scent and palette.

Be well,
Steele

G

guest3854

Nice to have ya with us Quiet Riot. Yeep a cutting edge Bubba cross; still has that kill Bubba taste ..... Counting up tha packs, we'll have 80 of these so a bit low in numbers, comparatively speakin' but still should be plenty fer everyone to git in on tha action .....

Be well and grow HARD fellas,
Steele

Latest posts

Latest posts