What's new
  • Please note members who been with us for more than 10 years have been upgraded to "Veteran" status and will receive exclusive benefits. If you wish to find out more about this or support IcMag and get same benefits, check this thread here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

So...what's up today?

Putembk

One Toke Over The Line
Premium user
Happy Shatter day!!! House bound today. Got 6" of snow last night. Cold, cloudy and down right nasty outside.

Was with my daughter and SIL this morning for and inspection on a house they are buying. Since then just been hanging out farting around in the garden and practicing 9-ball. Going out to dinner tonight.

Hoping there is a good MMA fight or something interesting on the tube tonight.

Think I'm gonna go smoke something and get this party started.

big315smooth

mama tried
Veteran
Happy Shatter day!!! House bound today. Got 6" of snow last night. Cold, cloudy and down right nasty outside.

Was with my daughter and SIL this morning for and inspection on a house they are buying. Since then just been hanging out farting around in the garden and practicing 9-ball. Going out to dinner tonight.

Hoping there is a good MMA fight or something interesting on the tube tonight.

Think I'm gonna go smoke something and get this party started.

dang ur still getting snow im in the cold rain light snow weather. ready for warmth wanna hear those birds chirping

Putembk

One Toke Over The Line
Premium user
dang ur still getting snow im in the cold rain light snow weather. ready for warmth wanna hear those birds chirping

It could be 70F in the morning and snowing by early afternoon here at 6,000 ft. Love Colorado but as I have gotten older I like the warm much better that the cold.

I have a cabin 90 miles away and it is in one of the coldest parts of the state....go figure....

big315smooth

mama tried
Veteran
It could be 70F in the morning and snowing by early afternoon here at 6,000 ft. Love Colorado but as I have gotten older I like the warm much better that the cold.

I have a cabin 90 miles away and it is in one of the coldest parts of the state....go figure....

oh cool i was thinking you were either way up north or on the mountains

Putembk

One Toke Over The Line
Premium user
Right on both counts....sort of...my house is in the foot hills above Denver and my cabin is at 8000 ft. in Northern Colorado. Where is ADK?

unregistered190

Senior
Veteran
Spent some of the day outside doing yard work, got up to mid 70’s. Pollen is thick but thunderstorms tonight should knock it down for a bit.

N

nordie

14c o/night now nice and sunny day, small breese to waft away any nice smells.

Sunshineinabag

Mardi Gras on church street, I think I'm over big crowds even though I really do enjoy people! It's a blast but the older I get the more I covet my personal space around drunk college kids ....I did have my ass grabbed twice....that made me feel good....I was always told .....shut yer fuken mouth about being poor ....you won't he genetic lottery ya fool! We can't chose our family lmao!
I've seen 40+winters up here where a few kicked me a new one.......I remember one week I had to take my snow machine to the landing.......start a fire ....JUST TO WARM UP my saw to turn it over! I think I've endured enough of those.........screws in your bones are a great weather barometer too I've learned in wise age......Saturday 55degrees and I'm not bootlippin .....saw a hawk eating a pigeon! Life is goood man!

BOMBAYCAT

Veteran
I chopped the winter grow this morning. They are mostly Goji OG F2 I made. One pheno looks interesting. It has a Sativa growth structure, but it flowered and finished earlier then the rest. I dusted it with F1 pollen and am hoping for BC seeds which carry that trait. It also smells very good.

St. Phatty

My 1 AM snack did not go so well.

3 pieces of bacon, heat on about 50% ... fell asleep ... OOPS !!!

My 2 AM snack went better

3 pieces of bacon, heat on about 40% ... did not fall asleep ... Hmmm, cooked bacon covered with tiny bits of burned bacon !!!

Nasty Smoke ... bacon bits might taste good, but there's a reason no one names their strain "burned bacon", I'm thinking.

EsterEssence

Veteran
I'm feeding my daughter's horses and dogs this weekend and April fools is Monday, I got them good last year telling her that the horses were loose, thinking up one for this year...

TychoMonolyth

Boreal Curing
Crappy year. Only got 1/4 of what we got last year. Not warm enough during the day. When the warm weather starts it'll probably stay. It has to freeze at night and warm up during the day. Once it goes above freezing at night, and we're almost there, the trees will start budding and the sap will stop running.

picture.php

Sunshineinabag

Have run taps for 25 yrs, but u guys got the syrup control up there! I dont have to deal with in Vermont! I just watched a documentary on the big syrup heist!

Latest posts

Latest posts