What's new
  • Please note members who been with us for more than 10 years have been upgraded to "Veteran" status and will receive exclusive benefits. If you wish to find out more about this or support IcMag and get same benefits, check this thread here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

So I just bought Archive Seed Bank - Tahiti Lime and Citrus Slurricane

killyouridol

Gonna pop the Citrus Slurricane and Tahiti likes next week they can join my 2 karma crumbled lime females and my 1 as yet unsexed skullcap in the corner of my room. Please pray to the seed god's for me as I just killed 11 out of 12 skull caps due to damping off. Think I've learned my lesson now though.

just harvested four citrus slurricane girls. you can check pictures at @danknarchist on instagram.

they are vogorous and have crazy terps, one is pure lemon zest extremply flavourful, and one very slurricane dosi/punch those are my two keeprs.

very happy with the result

copperfacedave

just harvested four citrus slurricane girls. you can check pictures at @danknarchist on instagram.

they are vogorous and have crazy terps, one is pure lemon zest extremply flavourful, and one very slurricane dosi/punch those are my two keeprs.

very happy with the result

All look good

copperfacedave

Here's a couple of pics of archives floating island aka Tropicana cookies X french toast. May reveg if it does well really easy to grow up to now looks like it should be a decent yeilder to.

Attachments

• tmp-cam-1068514133623750381.jpg
    tmp-cam-1068514133623750381.jpg
    70 KB · Views: 44
  • tmp-cam-342397115459513010.jpg
    tmp-cam-342397115459513010.jpg
    55.7 KB · Views: 45