What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

OLD SCHOOL HAZE X CASEY JONES

DARKSIDER

Official Seed Tester
ICMag Donor
Veteran
420giveaway
Thanks for dropping by guys here is where the ladies are at as from today.. took out of the compost and now getting used to the water in the little cloner coming along nicely.:tiphat:

:tiphat:
picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

mr.brunch

Veteran
420giveaway
Looking lovely mate, nice and happy.... what are the bigger girls in the background ?

DARKSIDER

Official Seed Tester
ICMag Donor
Veteran
420giveaway
Thanks guys for dropping by. :tiphat:

Bobbo4200
You weren't digging the compost that much?, that why you changed their shoe's?

Spot on Bobbo4200 did not want any critters flying around my head at night.:biggrin:

mr.brunch
Looking lovely mate, nice and happy.... what are the bigger girls in the background ?

The background girls mr brunch are BlueBerry x OG Kush got 10 seeds gifted of a ex fellow member here , but only seven germed so will be running a Tutankhamon paradise seed alongside to make my numbers up.

Last edited:

ojd

CONNOISSEUR GENETICS
Vendor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Hey bro
Looking good

Notes
Keep in mind the OSH x Casey Jones will stretch for upto 2 weeks into flower so flower earlier of you have height issues

DARKSIDER

Official Seed Tester
ICMag Donor
Veteran
420giveaway
Hey bro
Looking good

Notes
Keep in mind the OSH x Casey Jones will stretch for upto 2 weeks into flower so flower earlier of you have height issues

Thanks for stopping by OJD and i will heed your advice.:tiphat: Im honoured you stopped by.. they will be going into the big wilmas within the next two weeks :) stay safe all and good luck with all the testers.

DARKSIDER

Official Seed Tester
ICMag Donor
Veteran
420giveaway
How are things coming along??

Coming along nicely OG.Gotti had to drop the temperatures a little bit to slow them down space was an issue but all good now. transplanted into the wilma system on the 25.05.2018. straight onto 12x12. Buried them right up to the first set of leaves and above, as the roots on these are quite long, they will get there first flowering nutes in a few days time. at the moment they are under 250 watts just till they settle in so will up wattage on the first of next month they are all reaching for the sky so things are all good thanks for stopping by OG.Gotti and good luck to the rest of the testers too.:tiphat:
Attached Images
picture.php

bilko

they will take off soon enough darksider I wish you good yields and heavy ones youre doing a good job what nutrients will they be getting as far as flowering goes??? and any other additives if any :)

DARKSIDER

Official Seed Tester
ICMag Donor
Veteran
420giveaway
Thanks bilko nice to have you here as far as flowering nutes go it will be plain old simple canna flores and liquid silicone if needed nothing else :tiphat:

Nice to have you here ratchy long time no see.:) hope all is good with you. did you ever get over to see kz.??.

ratchy

Nice to have you here ratchy long time no see.:) hope all is good with you. did you ever get over to see kz.??.[/QUOTE]

no i never made it over but spoke to him on the phone last night and he was asking after you and dj says hi too as for me im still surviving :biggrin: to much work on with the new born :) speak soon:)

DARKSIDER

Official Seed Tester
ICMag Donor
Veteran
420giveaway
Nice one ratchy give them my regards now on to the next photos I took ten minutes ago.. im guessing these are balls on my girls don't know how as everything is near perfect in the room.. temps, water temps, ph, ec , humidity, nutes a little low ec of 0.8,but they look happy as can be plenty fresh air movement, all pointing to the sky only have 2 with them on so just decided to pull them off took 5 balls off them so will be watching very close from now on any advice is more than welcome..:chin:

picture.php
picture.php
picture.php
picture.php

UncleBens

I had balls on my chemmy jones plants from seed, i pulled them off until after week 3 or 4 and they never came back until week 10+ of flower when they were overripe. Got none at all with cuttings from the same plants.

bilko

shit happens now and again darksider I wouldn't be to worried if only a few balls its happened to the best of us:) just keep on top of it pull when seen and it should all come good in the end I was going to mention light leaks but then thought different as they would all or most have balls so that ruled that thought out keep us updated

nickman

Veteran
HeyDarkSider... I’m gonna be tagging alone as well, if you don’t mind...

Your plants look nice and happy... there’s a sticky that OJD did about some FEMINIZED plants getting balls early on. Around the first three weeks. I’m assuming that these are female tester seeds...

Anyway, he says to just pick them off and try to keep a close eye on them and everything should be fine. It’s happened to me before and I did as he said and just plucked them off. Most of the time they never return...

I did have a question about how you transfer the seedlings from the compost to the cloning machine... do you just dig them out very carefully.?. I’d be too nervous that I would stress them out and mess something up... by the looks of it though they seem to be loving life...!!!...

I’ll be sticking around. I hope everything turns out fine with the two plants with the balls...

DARKSIDER

Official Seed Tester
ICMag Donor
Veteran
420giveaway
Thanks for the advice guys much appreciated glad to hear that UncleBens that they never returned till to late :) and thanks bilko I will keep on updating and yes no light leaks at all like you say shit happens.:). Nice to have you here nickman :) yeah I read the sticky thanks for the heads up and when I transplant them from soil to water all I use is a bubble bucket DWC. gets 99.9 percent of the dirt of them always as if I tried to dig them out no doubt I would damage them as my eyes are not what they used to be. that's it for now guys take care and stay lucky :tiphat: Once again thanks for the advice always appreciated..:tiphat:

ratchy

darksider don't worry to much about this I had it happen twice on delahaze from paradise seeds FEMINISED plucked them first 2 weeks and they never returned and got good returns from them aswell yes I will pass message over to kz dj hope it all turns good for you :)