What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

150w Mini Tent

HerbGlaze

Eugene Oregon
Veteran
THC is relatively flavorless and odorless, with the good weed its that massive blast of terps that tingles the inside of your face & makes you drool and sneeze. I grew out some of the least flavorful weed I've grown in 25 year last summer, it will still get you high, but tastes like smoking lawn trimmings. I have an associate who absolutely loves the stuff because that weed is the one thing I grew last summer that they can smoke without a coughing fit. I have high CBD flower thats dank enough to choke you with terps on the first few hits, don't blame the THC for that sensation in your sinuses, some good weed like those cookies is up to 5% by weight terps and the terps are much more caustic chemicals than THC when it comes to stimulating the taste buds and sinuses directly.

word, good point!
Thank you guys for all the kind words and following my grow, nice to have an outlet to talk about my garden. Just moved here and know basically no one... have more plants than friends

Weird thinking that I was super strung out on other drugs and nowadays Cannabis totally provides me everything that those other substances provided. Love my life today, thank God for family. :pimp3:

HerbGlaze

Eugene Oregon
Veteran
Day 35 Fruit punch main cola! Filling in nicely..
picture.php

Above is a 50mg edible Blue Raspberry shrapenel
Had me couch locked and smiling. Couldn't contain my laughter. Squinting and falling into the couch I sat on. Looking at the family with that look that cries... "don't judge me I'm just really baked!"
I'll be posting an update in a couple of days. Procrastination can define me at times

Great lookin lady. Hows the smoke report? Man you should swap out for LED. I usually grow 2-3 with 180 watts diy led and they are super dense and frosty. I know im like everyone else saying switch over but i did and will never run anything else again.

Attachments

• Message_1507064313220.jpg
    Message_1507064313220.jpg
    87.7 KB · Views: 13

HerbGlaze

Eugene Oregon
Veteran
Great lookin lady. Hows the smoke report? Man you should swap out for LED. I usually grow 2-3 with 180 watts diy led and they are super dense and frosty. I know im like everyone else saying switch over but i did and will never run anything else again.
Good idea, next indoor run I'll switch it out and make my comparisons. Beginning to realize to let future plants be vegged longer with a scrog set up. Having an even canopy is what it's all about Plus more controlled growth wise, my fruit punches totally out stretch and performed Dairy Queen. Fruit punch is favorable so far in every way..
Just spent an hour tending to the ladies. Ziptied and restaked. Three more weeks and I'll be chopping them. Flush from here on out
picture.php
dairy queen
picture.php
dairy queen
picture.php
dairy queen
picture.php
dairy queen

HerbGlaze

Eugene Oregon
Veteran
Day 47, chugging along. Flushed all of them with a gallon of water.
Also saw a few gnats flying around.. Did a soil drench with a organic product meant for killing larva in the soil. Added sand on the top inch of my soil to prevent future gnats flying into my soil and spawning.

Some will be harvested before others.

Might even harvest some lower buds or maybe that's a bad idea? Insight needed!

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

HerbGlaze

Eugene Oregon
Veteran
Day 55 here, always say that like I'm doing jail time or something haha! Old habits die hard my friends... ALL fan leaves are now off of the plants. Chopped the supports down and realigned the plants with twine. All buds pointed toward the light 48 hours of complete darkness in dry soil to increase resin production before the chop... so impatient dude it's killing me.

Much LOVE to everyone, spring is absolutely beautiful. Leaves me in awe, mother nature is a continuous constant blessing. Been playing disc golf again, helps with my mentality. So calming to concentrate on my body movements and game.. RAMBLING of a stoner.

picture.php

picture.php
fruit punch in the front and Dairy Queen in the back
picture.php
dairy Queen
picture.php
dairy Queen

sorry for my terrible photo quality, taken on my zte throw away.. Haha

JustSumTomatoes

Indicas make dreams happen
Keep up the good work man. Glad to hear you are doing well. The coming of spring is definitely a breath of fresh air. Looks like you will be enjoying a bountiful harvest soon!

SirSkunk

Looks great man. only 150w and they're stackin! if anything, i'd leave the lower buds; harvest the top colas when ready and then harvest the lower bottom after a few more days (when ready). just my 2 cents

HerbGlaze

Eugene Oregon
Veteran
I clipped most fan leaves and looked two days later with a Dairy Queen showing half hermaphrodite-like features. Chopped everything immediately.. pissed off. They had a few more days to really push some much needed resins. Every thing is drying and it doesn't smell like hay so I'm assuming they won't be immature for consumption. Fruit punch smells sweet and fruity, dairy Queen is more of a traditional skunk dank stank. Overall it's looking like a successful grow, can already tell I'm well over three ounces approaching four zips. Worst case scenario all these plants can produce some fired out extracts or edibles.. etc!
Next update will be final dry weight numbers... along with more pictures.

Hope everyone is having a blessed weekend. One love family :smokey:

HerbGlaze

Eugene Oregon
Veteran
picture.php
chemdawg 91, this photo was taken a few weeks before the chop. This is the real deal chemdawg 91, most fired out plant I've ever grown, trichome and resin production through the freaking roof. Major GAS!
picture.php

Whole tent a few weeks before I harvested
picture.php

Two plants grown in the tent all BAGGED up. White widow x granddaddy purps, HUGE YEILDER! Smells of sour grapes and peppery earth.

My other plant this run was Lemon Jack, small yield but the nose on this is a lingering lemon pastry I'll post some dry bud shots for guys later on!

Yielded well over 4 ounces probably closer to 5, very VERY close to pulling a gram per watt when my micro is all dialed in.

Hope everyone is doing, happy holidays you burners �� this 12MP front facing camera is LEGIT

JustSumTomatoes

Indicas make dreams happen
I wonder if a 250 watt hps would make much of a difference? I grow outdoors, but if my state goes green and I were to do indoor I would love to try one of these mini tents. Seems way easier to manage than those bigger grows. The efficiency on them is pretty crazy too.

Gry

Have a 250 in a cab, it cranks it out nicely.
HerbGlaze, you are doing it well !