What's new
  • Please note members who been with us for more than 10 years have been upgraded to "Veteran" status and will receive exclusive benefits. If you wish to find out more about this or support IcMag and get same benefits, check this thread here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Deep Stoner Thoughts

G

greenmatter

if there really is a correlation between penis and shoe size would that make it all the more terrifying to be raped by a clown ???

mpd

Lammen Gorthaur
Veteran
Could be. I believe that your relationship with God begins whenever you are ready. In this life that may be never for some and that is okay. God wouldn't be much of a god if he/she got angry ad punished you for ignoring her/him or failing to worship him/her.

:huggg:

mean mr.mustard

I Pass Satellites
Veteran
I've come to the conclusion that God/The Deity/The One is all around us and keeps showing up and we don't notice because God/The Deity/The One is everywhere and in everything. God/The Deity/The One keeps trying to communicate with us and we keep trying to ignore God/The Deity/The One as we go about our busy lives. The message is simple: we live forever and we will never end; this is but one life in the cast of thousands we have already lived (hence the experience of deja vu being triggered by past life experiences being called forth) and the thousands and thousands and millions and millions we have yet to live - for this is an equation with an answer that each of us must solve. We decide when we have "had enough" or "want to rest" or "wish to continue".

World without end. Namaste. Numorea. Amen.

:yeahthats

I can't believe we agree on something so seemingly obscure.

Common ground...

Wow.

:tiphat:

Al Botross

ICMag Donor
Veteran
:chin::chin: ...............is a Californian Dime equivalent/equal to a #10 chick in any other state. My conclusion ;and I've traveled a fair amount, is No

dddaver

Veteran
That raped by a clown one had me in tears, I'm still laughing.

Anyway, along these lines, I read something in that alien thread that made me think. I'm paraphrasing so I hope I get this right. Isn't it possible that some aliens are actually our future selves who have conquered time travel? So I imagine if that is true, then they might be reluctant to talk to anyone because that activity alone could put a wrinkle in time and change everything and maybe even erase them?

Puff, puff, pass

S

Sat X RB

mpd,
However, that some great intelligence is behind it all, that is aware of me and cares, I completely doubt without some concrete proof (outside of the religious writings of whatever faith you name).

I'm enjoying the ride right now and not looking forward to anything "after".

I questioned that we are the center of anything.

Of course, I could be wrong . . . :biggrin:

Yes. seems to me ideas of an afterlife are a compensation for feelings of powerlessness/insignificance when we look at the stars or try to imagine the vastness of eternity/forever. we sense Mystery and try to give it a name/s. but to my mind this is a puny response by our rational mind which thinks it is the centre of everything.

(by the way, this sense of mystery is experienced by most who suicide. the sense of mystery draws them toward death!)

and I could be wrong too ... but it doesn't matter!

BlueBlazer

What were we talking about?
Veteran
Anyway, along these lines, I read something in that alien thread that made me think. I'm paraphrasing so I hope I get this right. Isn't it possible that some aliens are actually our future selves who have conquered time travel? So I imagine if that is true, then they might be reluctant to talk to anyone because that activity alone could put a wrinkle in time and change everything and maybe even erase them?

I touched on the idea.

It is conceivable that mankind could survive and given enough time, continue to evolve. Perhaps the classic aliens that are somewhat humanoid in appearance are ourselves from far in the future.

I'll go a step further and propose that they could be deliberately "tweaking" history. Sort of like time shepherds.

CosmicGiggle

Veteran
as the twig is bent, so grows the tree

the apple doesn't fall far from the tree

stand tall like the mountain

sway like the willow

bend like bamboo

chop wood, carry water:tiphat:

....... did I leave anything out?:chin:

dank.frank

ef.yu.se.ka.e.em
ICMag Donor
Veteran
How is it that the more society "progresses" the more removed from each other we become???

Technology has brought us together...or has it?

dank.Frank

Galactic

Re: Deep Stoner Thoughts

It's because our "progression" is really thinly-veiled selfishness.

"Knowledge" and "accomplishment" is at an all time high, yet Understanding there exists a low.

We'll be okay though

S

Sat X RB

Cosmic Giggle ... yes. 'AFTER ENLIGHTENMENT ... chopping wood, carrying water'.

Dank Frank ... so Irony is the only consistent aspect of Life!

dddaver

Veteran
How is it that the more society "progresses" the more removed from each other we become???

Technology has brought us together...or has it?

dank.Frank

I hear ya man. At the risk of being called a Luddite or just another grumpy old fucker, I really don't understand Shit-face Book or who cares what anybody tweets. Now everybody has smart phones, don't you just wish someone would invent a device you push numbered buttons on and instantly could talk to that person? Wait...:woohoo: People can't converse anymore. Remember way back when that was an art. Now people say shit to complete strangers they would never have at the risk a bloody nose, or worse. Really strange this rude, hiding, pussy-ish behavior. But people are just forgetting how to talk to one another and how to get along.

lost in a sea

Lifer
Veteran
its like that scene at the end of terminator 2 where the kid has to accept that the only way not to end up with evil technology is to also let the technology that gives you "safety", from the evil, be destroyed as well..

just think about these drone bases around the world,, pretty soon they could probably pull out the matrix/terminator AI card and say its all the robots!!.. what with stock markets all run by marketing programs and super computers as well.. seems a possible scape goat one day..

mpd

Lammen Gorthaur
Veteran
We are all really living in a computer simulation that is not too unlike that world described in The Matrix trilogy.

Don Dump

the man doctors said would never moonwalk again
Veteran
could Jesus microwave a burrito so hot, that he himself could not eat it?

HOPS5K

Lover of Life
Veteran
Live your motherfuckin life. Get your hustle on. Understand niggaz are gonna hate you regardless. Get that shit out of your head, that fantasy world where people ain’t hating on you. You gotta be grateful. You need haters. WTF you complaining about? WTF do you think a haters job is? To fucking hate. So let them do their damn job. WTF you complaining about, ladies? If you got 14 women hating on you, you need to figure out how the hell to get to 16 before the summer gets here. WTF you mad about, fellas? If you got 20 haters, you need 40 of those motherfuckers. WTF you complaining about? If there are any haters in here right now that don’t have anybody to hate on, feel free to hate on me. Sit back & say my hair ain’t luxurious when you know it is, bitch.” — Katt Williams :)

Kcar

There are FOUR lights!
Veteran
"School is a log, with a teacher on one end and a student on the other" always loved that one.

Jellyfish

Invertebrata Inebriata
Veteran
Yeah, Katt Williams has had a few Deep Stoner Thoughts. "FUCK THEM GODDAMN LIGHTS. I got twelve candles. I’ve been waiting to burn them bitches.”

Jellyfish

Invertebrata Inebriata
Veteran
Yeah, Katt Williams has had a few Deep Stoner Thoughts. "FUCK THEM GODDAMN LIGHTS. I got twelve candles. I’ve been waiting to burn them bitches.”

Latest posts

Latest posts