What's new
  • Please note members who been with us for more than 10 years have been upgraded to "Veteran" status and will receive exclusive benefits. If you wish to find out more about this or support IcMag and get same benefits, check this thread here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Maj. Cottonmouth's First Grow

Maj.Cottonmouth

We are Farmers
Veteran
I just realized I have never made an actual thread for my grow, I just posted pics in my album so here goes nothing.

I am an Oregon resident and legal card holder and this is my first time growing. My grow room is 4.5' wide by 10' long by 8' high and I am currently using two 400 watt Ceramic Metal Halides (CMH) over six plants in five gallon Smart Pots using Roots Organics organic soil and nutes. I have a Can fan with a carbon filter and an 18" oscillating fan. Nothing too fancy, I wanted to keep it simple for my first attempt.

I started on August 1st with an eight tube T5 florescent bank and 11 sprouts.
I started with a five pack of Nirvana feminized White Castle, a 10 pack of Nirvana Northern Lights and a 10 pack of Tiki Seed Bank Bella Ciao. Oh yeah also received 5 free seeds marked FreeeBee FreeP's (PPP), if anyone has any idea of what they are please let me know :)

I germinated two of the White Castle, five of the Northern Lights and five Bella Ciao and all but one of them popped. I had a couple of small issues with fungus gnats and over watering/fertilizing but thanks to MynameStitch and other wonderful IC members I got my shit correct.

On October 5th I removed the T5 floros and started using a 400 watt CMH rig which I am very happy with.

On October 17th I transplanted from 3 gallon Smart Pots to 5 gallon ones.

On October 18th I switched to 12/12 light cycle.

On October 20th I added a second 400 watt CMH setup.

It is now November 15th and I am at 4 weeks of flower with about 4 weeks left on the Bella Ciaos and about 5 weeks left for the White Castles and Northern Lights.

To read my story in pictures go to my ICMag album and go backwards but I will post some in this thread and keep it updated.

Thanks for reading :joint:

Maj.Cottonmouth

We are Farmers
Veteran
My Babies Germinated seeds planted August 2nd 2009 2 Feminized White Castle, 5 Northern Lights, 5 Bela Chio

picture.php

8/17/2009

picture.php

8/27/2009

picture.php

9/28/2009

picture.php

10/4/2009

picture.php

11/15/2009

picture.php

Natagonnaworrie

If you love life, don't waste time. For time is wh
Veteran
Looking really good man. Awesome Buds, pics and Vid!!

Your getting some serious colas forming in there.

keep up the good work, i'm be stopping in till the end.

B

bordercollie

maj.... what is the strain with the super fatty leaves? squatty and fat? i have 2 that llok similar...red dragon and a mystery strain. they could be twins with those pictured as babies from above.

M

medi-useA

Put a lot of work into that...:respect:
Your setup is sweet!;)
Can't wait to post my first grow here myself....

muA

Latest posts

Latest posts