What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Mango Haze x Nevils Haze

leet

Hi all,

A friend requested to see some pics of the 2 clones we still keep of our cross we did with our frankincense NH and 17 fem Mango Haze girls.

When we made the seed back in 2007/8 we shared it with many people in Europe, mainly UK and our good friend still keeps the last seeds available.

When we used all our seed, our friend sent us back some in 2017 and we grew around 30 females but some plants in one room was not cloned and we lost the keeper!!! Again! :( But we still keep 2 plants we really like , these are the Mango Haze x Nevils Haze we still grow.

This cross gave us amazing plants and I think we must have grown a thousand plants by now.

Amazing !

This photo taken today day 53 flowering with MH and HPS.

Oefdjc0.jpg
smile.gif

1ffJZFy.jpg

hJ72m2x.jpg

ojd

CONNOISSEUR GENETICS
Vendor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Nice bro , looks really nice
Maybe ive lost these remaining seeds after all :laughing:

Il be in touch soon when ive been to that seed spot where the last seeds you sent are stored :tiphat:
Hi all,

A friend requested to see some pics of the 2 clones we still keep of our cross we did with our frankincense NH and 17 fem Mango Haze girls.

When we made the seed back in 2007/8 we shared it with many people in Europe, mainly UK and our good friend still keeps the last seeds available.

When we used all our seed, our friend sent us back some in 2017 and we grew around 30 females but some plants in one room was not cloned and we lost the keeper!!! Again! :( But we still keep 2 plants we really like , these are the Mango Haze x Nevils Haze we still grow.

This cross gave us amazing plants and I think we must have grown a thousand plants by now.

Amazing !

This photo taken today day 53 flowering with MH and HPS.

View ImageView Image
View Image
View Image

F2F

Hiya Leet,

Those pics take me straight back to your posts on the MNS boards back in the day (you were “L33” no?). Beautiful stuff. I love MH, smoked NH in Adam just once. This x must be trip fire with love and euphoria all wrapped up in one package. :D

Peace
F2F

ojd

CONNOISSEUR GENETICS
Vendor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Which number was your favourite that you didn't keep ? and what numbers are the 2 that you kept ?

l33t

Veteran
Which number was your favourite that you didn't keep ? and what numbers are the 2 that you kept ?

12 and 13 are the ones we still keep . One is fruity the other isnt(more hazey). The keeper we lost was never numbered and I dont have a close up bud pic but I have a plant pic ( it was one of the shortest and fastest ) that I will upload later. More than half the plants from this cross produce frankincense at different degrees

Cheers bro
l33t

Last edited:

l33t

Veteran
Ok I found the picture of the keeper (that was never kept or numbered or have any bud pics unfortunately). This is what we consider the frankincense/orthodox church/catpiss archetype. It in fact produced the most compact buds of almost ,if not, all our MHxNH. Grown in 2017, under HPS/MH mixture, 100% organics.

picture.php

Latest posts

Latest posts