What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Sprint to the Finish,The Trump Countdown Thread Jr.

Status
Not open for further replies.
X

xavier7995

I went to school with someone in his family but I never met him he is a bit older than me. His cousin was very popular but I was not in the right circles to know her very well.

See...you say that now...but come February I will forget, im gonna be sitting here and see something about Gary and ask if you know freddie, like this explanation never occurred:)

Hempy McNoodle

I guess it's about to break that the Obama admin had Seal Team 6 killed as a cover-up of the phony Bin Laden raid and that Iran blackmailed the admin. Hence the billions in cash payments. Maybe this is why Trump and all of our military leaders are under some form of "quarantine" or Heightened security state / isolation.

Gotta love a good October surprise!

'Boogieman'

I guess it's about to break that the Obama admin had Seal Team 6 killed as a cover-up of the phony Bin Laden raid and that Iran blackmailed the admin. Hence the billions in cash payments. Maybe this is why Trump and all of our military leaders are under some form of "quarantine" or Heightened security state / isolation.

I'm hearing about it now, if this is true this is some serious shit.

NEW ENGLAND

ICMag Donor
Veteran

So I wonder where Bin Laden is today ?

h.h.

Veteran
punk evolved throughout the years. lots of great genres from the 90s to today stem from the original punk wave. today's hardcore is probably some of the hardest shit i've ever listened to as it's more of a fusion with death metal, black metal, and other extreme metal genres (check out a band named "Nails" for example lol their name pretty much says it all though). there's still great bands out there doing their stuff, but it's mostly underground and you have to actively seek it out.

Figure Tom Petty was punk.

Lrus007

Veteran
picture.php

trump 2020

NEW ENGLAND

ICMag Donor
Veteran
Over some heads but perfect regardless. My taste trends to John McLaughlin, Frank Zappa, Carlos...that guy, you know with the guitar um Mexican .... damn sundowning

LMAO......someone with a sense of humor,refreshing!

Carlos? That's what you get when you turn ya car into a lowrider.
My apologies the sun just went down over here too.

BTW let's not forget Johnny Winter

Status
Not open for further replies.