What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

FARMERLION needs ICMAG to BRING IT !!!

farmerlion

Microbial Repositories
Premium user
Mentor
Veteran
420club
420giveaway
Hello my canna family,
As many of you know for years I have been growing and donating to medical patients and veterans. In total 12 to 15 people a season.

While trying an agricultural product from SeaAgri Solutions. I was blown away by the quality and results of this product. (SEA-90)

Long story short, I contacted the company and told them about the performance I experienced with cannabis through the contact section of their home page at seaagri.com

To my great surprise the International company was just recently purchased by a new owner. After a 45 minute phone conversation. I have a two week window to show them the benefits of the cannabis industry they are now interested in.

As a consultant/ambassador for SeaAgri Solutions. I would have the potential to help thousands of medical patients with higher quality organically grown cannabis. This can be used in soil and hydroponic systems.

PLEASE, PLEASE, PLEASE, PLEASE, PLEASE

Take a minute and go to their website using either my or your icmag name and country you are from. Say Welcome to the CANNABIS Industry. I'm working with ICMAG to help with their transition into our world. If all goes well in the next few weeks or so.

SeaAgri Solutions will be getting a forum here supporting ICMAG . ( $WOOWEED$) I will be able to teach about microbial life in your soil doing side by side comparisons. That are anything but fair!

Cannabis home growers need this company's support. They are quality first second and third.
Thank you all for taking the time to read this.
Peace Farmerlion

Feel free to type in meddakotabis@gmail.com if you don't want to use your own email to leave a message.

Last edited:

gsxr97

Veteran
Are you using sea-90 ag or sea-90 hydroponic?

What were the results like for you ? How often did you use it ?

I sent their contact a message off their website :)

art.spliff

ICMag Donor
I asked a local distributor who was affected by fires in Santa Rosa about Sea 90. Evaporated seawater from somewhere in Mexico from what I remember. Economical not necessarily as a fertilizer but to replenish everything that rain has carried into the ocean. I'd like to try it side by side with compost and unamended soil.

farmerlion

Microbial Repositories
Premium user
Mentor
Veteran
420club
420giveaway
Gsxr97, I'm using Sea-90 at 1 tsp. in 3 gallon jugs and 2 tsp. in my 5 gallon jugs. I use rain and lake water for my only sources.
Dr.Maynard Murray grew hydroponically with this material before it had a name. The amount he used was 1 tsp. per gallon. The packaging still has this ratio on it.

Long term I'm leaning towards 2 tsp. per 5 gallons of water for organic soil growers. Last week I used a 3 fingered garden tine. To gently pull a layer of dried banana and potatoe emulsion that was hindering water absorption. There was very happy earthworms underneath it.

Moderation is certainly the key. A little is fantastic and a lot is toxic to your soils. The plants have been so strong that I didn't need predatory insects this season.

I have a really neat aspect of this season I'd like to share. I need to contact the breeder first and get his permission to use the company's name. Otherwise it will just be a group of plants when I relay the information about this products effectiveness.

Art.spliff, yes Sea-90 is refined in a couple coastal areas as I understand it. When combined with a solid organic system feeding microbial life, it's devastating! The fungal repository system I have developed combined with Sea-90 is incredible.

It allows your plants to maximize their true genetic capabilities. Which is considerably more than the synthetic programs can offer.

My soils are ending their fourth year of use in the same bags. I will break this down in a separate post later.
Peace farmerlion

farmerlion

Microbial Repositories
Premium user
Mentor
Veteran
420club
420giveaway
Troutman, thank you so much for posting this, yes that is the one.??
Peace brother

art.spliff

ICMag Donor
I'll be sure to contact the company using your link about my interest in Sea-90 for cannabis and other food and landscape plants. Organic or holistic or natural or soil gardening, farming isn't something we see commonly here today in our modern world. Without intending to distract your thread, without a more thought out comprehensive response with supporting evidence, this solution within what I would consider a similar category as composting or earthworm bins or organic amendments kelp and such, is a remedy for npk salts and less growing media. While I do not know if evaporated sea water will grow different plants well by itself, and I am skeptical that a trial will reveal faster growing larger greener plants with sea water alone compared to nitrate nitrite or other chemical fertilizers, I would say it is safe to assume that many if not all crops are mineral and vitamin deficient or would benefit from more in soil.

If this solution contains 90 elements, the case has already been made for its use compared to a more expensive bottle which lists only three or less than ten elements. Battery acid, bleach, peroxide, and hormones are not what I want in my cannabis - absolutely without exception - (especially considering) hydroponic reservoirs contain only these few elements exclusively. Every person who has done it knows that a garden tomato is better than a synthetic tomato. And yet somehow the idea that the cheapest nutrient and being lazy is equivalent to all other cannabis persists online. The plant will complete its life cycle meaning produce fruit and viable seeds. However the entire reason why we want it is missing, the flavor the taste. If the skin is thick and flesh tastes like soggy cardboard, what is the question again did someone say having plant roots in plastic wrapped fiberglass insulation is comparable to soil? Hahahaha. How do you convince someone stubborn who thinks otherwise? They are convinced that being cheap is the way to go. We aren't going to live for hundreds of years eating fast food everyday we all know that. At the end of the day people have a choice about what they decide to do. We already know the results and at the same time it is invaluable to see with our own eyes.

Weird

3rd-Eye Jedi
Veteran
iirc someone here a long time ago (08 maybe) was using their products getting insane results

farmerlion

Microbial Repositories
Premium user
Mentor
Veteran
420club
420giveaway
Art.spliff, yes you are very correct. It's not making a plant produce a pound more or higher THC or some other exaggerated claims. It with a strong microbial organic soil allows your plant to achieve it's maximum potential.
Most growers are trying to do the best with what they have. What they have more than likely costs more and isn't half as good often times. When plants are so healthy insects don't bother them you have something special.

When the terpenes and phenotypes are being expressed more boldly in genetics your familiar with. I really want to see the cannabinoid ratios from HPLCS testing. Are new cannabinoids being expressed or are others being in greater ratios?

I don't have access to legal testing here. After many years of growing. I know my environment well and this is special. I'm still learning, but am very eager to share so cannabis consumers have the very best possible products . Fungal Repository's are the cutting edge of organic growing. Adding Sea-90 just made it as a whole stronger.
Peace farmerlion

MindEater

Someone should do a side by side, full vs stripped sodium.

https://www.amazon.com/Swanson-Ionic-Trace-Mineral-Liquid/dp/B01LYWFYUV/

Gry

More than happy fulfill your request. Look forward to giving the product a try as well.

farmerlion

Microbial Repositories
Premium user
Mentor
Veteran
420club
420giveaway
Gry, thank you brother for your support.

MindEater, I can certainly do a side x side for a visual training reference. For the sake of my medical patients, I hate to waste the grow bag on a regular plant/soil combo.

It's doing such an injustice to what is capable. The genetics for next season are very special. Even my outdoor trough soil is far better than regular store bought soils. It has been used for several years now too.
Peace farmerlion

rolandomota

What I mean is I can't grow organic differentes situation for everyone it's a lot easier if you always grow and can walk

Sunshineinabag

Gsxr97, I'm using Sea-90 at 1 tsp. in 3 gallon jugs and 2 tsp. in my 5 gallon jugs. I use rain and lake water for my only sources.
Dr.Maynard Murray grew hydroponically with this material before it had a name. The amount he used was 1 tsp. per gallon. The packaging still has this ratio on it.

Long term I'm leaning towards 2 tsp. per 5 gallons of water for organic soil growers. Last week I used a 3 fingered garden tine. To gently pull a layer of dried banana and potatoe emulsion that was hindering water absorption. There was very happy earthworms underneath it.

Moderation is certainly the key. A little is fantastic and a lot is toxic to your soils. The plants have been so strong that I didn't need predatory insects this season.

I have a really neat aspect of this season I'd like to share. I need to contact the breeder first and get his permission to use the company's name. Otherwise it will just be a group of plants when I relay the information about this products effectiveness.

Art.spliff, yes Sea-90 is refined in a couple coastal areas as I understand it. When combined with a solid organic system feeding microbial life, it's devastating! The fungal repository system I have developed combined with Sea-90 is incredible.

It allows your plants to maximize their true genetic capabilities. Which is considerably more than the synthetic programs can offer.

My soils are ending their fourth year of use in the same bags. I will break this down in a separate post later.
Peace farmerlion

My lakes chock o block w blue green algae.....wish I could use it

rolandomota

I'm seriously thinking about bringing it why not maybe not now as I'm in debt but one day soon hopefully i can do it I can use my arms I guess I'm just being lazy but you know what I have all the time in the world
I walk a little pity 3 to 5 times a week for 45 minutes or so ....I think I can do this kind of growing
Time to look up subcools recepi and look into buying the bulk ingredients and see what organic teas will work best for the end and such
Sea90 is something you add in water I'm guessing let me go look

farmerlion

Microbial Repositories
Premium user
Mentor
Veteran
420club
420giveaway
Rolandomota, what I do is really so simple. Please check out their website. Mike and Karen are great people as well. I will happily share with all growers every aspect of my system. If you have any questions or concerns please feel free to ask my friend.
Peace farmerlion

farmerlion

Microbial Repositories
Premium user
Mentor
Veteran
420club
420giveaway
You've Got To Serve Somebody ???

You've Got To Serve Somebody ???

Introducing a new product to a grower or a new way of growing. Is very similar to introducing someone to a new religion ! We all have our belief systems and we are willing to defend ourselves and our beliefs.

Deep water culture, aquaponics, hydroponics, aeroponics, rockwool, soil less and a myriad of what we think is organic soil methods with a multitude of teas. The difference in ways we grow cannabis is as varied as the God's of the ancient's. Certainly as numerous as the current world religions not omitting VOODOO as there has to be a place for all the hyped MAGICAL ELIXERS...

Each style of growing is based in the beliefs and motives of the grower. Often times money is the power of the cannabis Gods. We will believe in the God's that give us the most of what we want in exchange for our beliefs.

CAN I GET AN AMEN! I'M HERE TO PREACH AND TEACH TODAY!

So when one lion comes out of the wilderness, telling you there's another way, a better way. How will he be received?

I will tell you since I donate what I grow. I'm not up against an investor telling me they need to see a profit as soon as possible.

I choose the time frame in which I harvest for the optimal quality of the buds.

I will choose how long the drying and curing times will be. Because it's my product to do with as I please.

What pleases this lion is the absolute best quality cannabis I can provide with a proper dry and three month curing. For donating to medical patients without any chemical residues of any kind.

Let's talk flushing plants!!!

The only thing that gets flushed is the nutrients from your GROW MEDIUM !

GO BACK AND READ THAT LAST SENTENCE AGAIN.

When you flush, chemicals don't get flushed out of your plants. Not even a little bit. This is one of the beliefs of bad stoner religion. It's what chemical sales people tell you to make a sale. Many of them believe the lies they've been told by the manufacturers. Manufacturers are money driven.

You're health isn't even on their radar. They couldn't care less! Have you ever seen one fertilizer company list the HPLC results for chemical residues after the flushing process? No yo haven't and you never will. Because it doesn't change. You are consuming toxic carcinogens.

My wife is recovering from having two types of cancer . Do you think drinking water removes the chemotherapy treatments injected through her port? NO IT DOESN'T.

Do you really think flushing removes similar chemicals from your cannabis by flushing? NO IT DOESN'T

My icmag family, you deserve and I demand better for you. Please take some time to research where your cannabis comes from and how it's grown. You're cannabis isn't medicine if it's harming you by ingesting it in any form.

Please know this as well because the entire industry is being mislead by numbers.
THC and CBD percentages have nothing to do with a strains QUALITY! These are only a guidelines for preference in effect.

EVERCLEAR at 190 proof is the strongest alcohol you can buy. This by no means makes it the best drink on the market. It can turn your blood toxic to your body and kill you.
Please keep this in mind while selecting strains at a dispensary.
MORE DOESN'T MEAN BETTER.

Peace farmerlion

farmerlion

Microbial Repositories
Premium user
Mentor
Veteran
420club
420giveaway
Tell me WHY ?!!!

Tell me WHY ?!!!

I wanted to post the last post before my tablet froze up or something stupid happened and I lost an hour of finger pecking. lol it happens ?

Sea-90 and how plants eat.
I will use soil for this example of a growing medium. (Organic's) This term isn't represented properly in gardening. Your plants don't eat organic materials. The microbial life in the soil eat organic matter and make inorganic matter for the uptake by the plants roots. Once the inorganic matter has been consumed by the roots. They release exudates back into the soil for the microbes in the soil. This is essentially like giving the soil microbes a Scooby-Snack !

99% of the microbes and pathogens in your soil are good. Not one of the 99% are a much better microbe or pathogen than the others. They work together and the entourage effect as with cannabinoids, THC and CBD is enhanced. The 1% of microbes and pathogens in your soil that are bad are very bad!
When you have an imbalance in your soil like trying to force feed varying amounts of N.P.K. at different times of flowering. You open the door for the 1% of microbes and pathogens to become dominant in a imbalanced environment.

This is bad !

#1 Trust that your plants know more about growing than you ever will !

#2 Read #1 again and swallow some pride.

Every form of life on earth is parasitic except for plants. They produce chlorophyll through sunlight. I'll let the Venus Flytrap be an * but it can live with just sunshine alone.

The genetics you grow can only perform to the quality of your environment and the quality of your fungal colonies in your soil.
Sea-90 replenishes and replaces the nutrients in your soil. Sea-90 comes from evaporated ocean water. It also has the same composition as your blood. Sea water can't be reproduced in a laboratory. Scientists have been try for decades. Filtered sea water has actually been exchanged for blood in test animals(dogs) in particular. The animals not only didn't die. Many of them became healthier.

Without the option/opportunity for your plants to have the 90 sea minerals available in Sea-90 your genetics aren't going to express the full spectrum of cannabinoids or phenotypes properly. Back to THC % has nothing to do with quality only preference. Phenotypic expression of color or aroma alone doesn't signify quality either only preference. (Bag appeal) It's the combination of THC, CBD and Phenotypic expression that makes for truly exceptional quality of cannabis.

Synthetic fertilizers will sterilize your microbial colonies opening the door to the 1% of microbes and pathogens that are bad. Then your buying insecticides and herbicides fighting the effects of malnutrition in your soil.

You really want to become a great grower of microbial colonies in a healthy soil environment. It really gets exciting when you drop a seed of your favorite cannabis strain into soil like this.

Here's another thought for you to ponder???

You are either a bud grower or a seed breeder... you aren't both !
Unless you're using the very over ripened trichomes from your seeded buds for hash. You have low quality buds picked early and low quality seeds that aren't mature. Preaching again, (A house divided against itself cannot stand).

I fully understand many people have no desire to go the extra mile for quality. Bud light and McDonald's are popular for a reason. For the same price you can buy a nice steak and cook it yourself with a little more effort. I really want you to eat steak !

For my vegan/vegetarian family members here. Dr. Maynard Murray grew tomatoes hydroponically in Florida for many years using Sea-90. He set several world records and had the best flavored vegetables around.

Have a wonderful day ?
Peace farmerlion