What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

3 dawgs

mexweed

Veteran
will get pics tonight, the two have taken off budding nicely got their first insect frass banana brew the other day

the two cuts are rooted and will be ready for 1 gallon soon, the second round of cuts none of the white dawg#2Xgoji og made it, hoping for 5 of the stardawgXspace queen

mexweed

Veteran
got the clones transplanted some had good roots a couple just had nubs, the two original clones are in 1 gal, got some seabird guano to add to my brew

mexweed

Veteran
the first stardawg space queen and white dawg goji are about halfway through flush, the second ones are 1 and 2 weeks in

picture.php

stardawg space queen

picture.php

white dawg goji

picture.php

mexweed

Veteran
so I've got the first two plants jarred and have test smoked some, there is another of each flowering and two stardawgXspace queen I'm going to transplant and flip tonight

the white dawgXgoji og has the muted terps thing going on just like the white, when the jar is opened there is a sweet fresh herbal smell, reminds me of the organic alfalfa where I used to work, there is some dirty feet/socks and sour funk lurking when a nug is squeezed but not as pronounced as I would like, when vaped there is a unique sweet deep hashiness, but when smoked has more of the muted sweetness similar to the white

the high is great, stoney and euphoric, sit back and relax and feel it in the back of your neck and back, pretty heavy but also clear headed

the stardawgXspace queen is louder sharp cherry buttery woody terps, sort of astringent the first thing I thought of when I vaped it was cherry bug spray, a bit of the chokey cherry cough syrup thing when smoked but has a funky sweeter thing to it I'm having a hard time pinpointing

the high is a lot headier, euphoric with kind of a raised heart rate rush at first, like a pulsing wave travelling up the back of the neck into the head

so far I would give both 8/10

Last edited: