What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Dr Greenthumb trustworty ?

THC123

Veteran
Hi,

as anyone here ever ordered from dr greenthumb? I want to order but I am getting a strange vibe.

He is not very friendly or customer friendly. I am in Europe and He is in Canada. I wanted to pass the order via mail, copied his order form and filled it out. But he insists I have to mail it. So it will take a long time. And then he has to send it. I also read that he sometimes just says he didn't get the money and doesnt send orders out.

So , what are your experiences? Good, bad?

JetLife175

Veteran
He’s neurotic as fuck.

That being said most growers I’ve met are to some degree so take it with a grain of salt. I’ve ordered twice throughout the years. Both for hype drops of his, g13 and Iranian respectively. I don’t know how his day to day customer service is but I received both shipments without much issue.

It’s been some years since those initial releases. So maybe he’s gotten a bit worse or better I’m not sure.

TychoMonolyth

Boreal Curing
He's in my city, a and I was gonna buy from him one time. The G13 is mighty attractive. But I checked on ICMag and when longtime reputable members tell you to look elsewhere, you might want to. So I did. You could take a chance and get what is advertised, but that's up to you.

Reputation is everything. If you don't have that, you got nothing. It's a thumbs down from me.

Checkout the SeedCop List. He's close to the bottom.

Shmavis

Being-in-the-world
Hi,

as anyone here ever ordered from dr greenthumb? I want to order but I am getting a strange vibe.

He is not very friendly or customer friendly. I am in Europe and He is in Canada. I wanted to pass the order via mail, copied his order form and filled it out. But he insists I have to mail it. So it will take a long time. And then he has to send it. I also read that he sometimes just says he didn't get the money and doesnt send orders out.

So , what are your experiences? Good, bad?

This is timely. I was also recently looking to order from him - G13. But pulled back because of the negative reviews.

Please let us know how it goes if you do order. I still may order, and will report back if I do.

yahooman

He is a rude arrogant prick.i wouldn't order from him again
And he steals genetics and renames them
The Iranian is known to be the auto afire reversed
Seen way too much contraversy with this ass

And he spams every forum with fake accounts to hype hisgear

Mr. J

He's a weirdo but if you send him money, he'll send you seeds. Everybody expects to have their balls coddled throughout the buying experience these days. This is how it's been since forever, you send a money order to an antisocial hermit recluse who grows marijuana and he sends you seeds. Don't expect a whole lot more than that.

AgentPothead

Just this guy, ya know?
He's a weirdo but if you send him money, he'll send you seeds. Everybody expects to have their balls coddled throughout the buying experience these days. This is how it's been since forever, you send a money order to an antisocial hermit recluse who grows marijuana and he sends you seeds. Don't expect a whole lot more than that.
Every time I ordered seeds it was through an established company with actual customer support. But I mean if you want to piss your money away in 2019, it's your money.

yesum

ICMag Donor
Veteran
I ordered from him and was pleased with the Panama Red seeds I received. More pleased with the Snowhigh Panama Red but close. He did not want to spend much if any time with me regarding questions about his PR. Not gonna talk your ear off. I think his seeds are good overall.

GoatCheese

Veteran
If you're gonna mail money then use a shipping method that includes tracking, so you'll know where your money is going and people at the other end can't scam you and say they didn't get the money when they actually did.

Personally, i don't give shit about customer service as long as i get what i paid for.
Good luck.

AgentPothead

Just this guy, ya know?
Yeah, I'm confused, do people out there not enjoy ball coddling? Also what does that have to do with the trustworthiness of Dr Greenthumb? Oh right, a Mr J post, so it has nothing to do with the subject matter just an excuse to act like an idiot.

Mr. J

Yeah, I'm confused, do people out there not enjoy ball coddling? Also what does that have to do with the trustworthiness of Dr Greenthumb? Oh right, a Mr J post, so it has nothing to do with the subject matter just an excuse to act like an idiot.
I have to admit, I am enjoying you coddling my balls. You're my biggest fan.

JetLife175

Veteran
all you guys needs bigger rooms. More plants. Too much time on your hands obviously. Acting like a bunch of schoolgirls. ������

Mr. J

Don't prove my point or anything?
If your point is that you are off topic then sure. All anybody has to do is read the first page and they'll see that I answered the op's question. Then you came in here and have been riding my nuts ever since.