What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Lucky Dog Seed Co (SkunkVA)

Gerardbutler79

Veteran
I love it when these youngsters call anything not agreeing with them "spam" when I was flushing units before they were dribbling down their dads leg..but hey, its easy behind the keyboard in mommas house
Good one. I think... you've outed yourself already. And I've got no issue with lucky dug seeds. Never grown any and probably never will. But I will say if this is their style of promotion I'd be turned off by it

zachrockbadenof

Veteran
500 bucks an oz in 1989... sorry i'll again say ...BULLSHIT... and what makes people think that IF.. (big if) the story is true, whoever sent joebud (or whatever his name is) didn't have a pound... maybe a kilo, maybe a ton of the same weed, and sold it all over the country... or did the seller only have them '2' oz's???

kaneboy

Sunshine biscuits 1st
Diesel therapy 2nd
Around 5 weeks I think,Sunshine biscuits reeks of skunk and diesel really impressed
Diesel therapy is a really strong lemon cleaner cross skunk,both starting to really fill out beautiful chunky buds

Attachments

• 20220719_071820.jpg
    20220719_071820.jpg
    1 MB · Views: 126
  • 20220719_071931.jpg
    20220719_071931.jpg
    2.2 MB · Views: 134

Gone Camping

Sunshine biscuits 1st
Diesel therapy 2nd
Around 5 weeks I think,Sunshine biscuits reeks of skunk and diesel really impressed
Diesel therapy is a really strong lemon cleaner cross skunk,both starting to really fill out beautiful chunky buds

Imagine these finished by now, any final pics or impressions?

JetLife175

Veteran
420giveaway
500 bucks an oz in 1989... sorry i'll again say ...BULLSHIT... and what makes people think that IF.. (big if) the story is true, whoever sent joebud (or whatever his name is) didn't have a pound... maybe a kilo, maybe a ton of the same weed, and sold it all over the country... or did the seller only have them '2' oz's???
This gets tiring explaining it but....

A few pounds of the dog bud came into crested butte from the camas valley Oregon area. That's what we know. Obviously more was around. But not in the story of the dogbud as we know it. There could very well be descendants from the same crop out there.

kaneboy

Imagine these finished by now, any final pics or impressions?
sorry been slack,both ended just really nice.
sunshine biscuits,ak cherry 47 x chem 91bx3 skunk va was a real pleasure to grow .With both biscuits and therapy i did a short veg into flower thinking they would stretch like fuego did ,barely and stretch so super cropped both after topped twice .
Sunshine biscuits,i dont count days flowering just take when done but wouldve been around 65 days .
needs a good veg before flower ,has strong branches ,easy to bend,reallly big fan leaves and quite bushy so needs buds bending for more light.
was very hungry took all nutes i gave with no problems,run greenplanet dual fuel,massive bloom and rezin this time,so easy to use and no dramas either .
So after dry time and jarred it has blown my mind how good this one is ,cherry syrup chem ,really strong effects ,will shut you down ,smooth af smoke is actually quite deceiving ,its like you want just 1 more hit so can lick lips for that cherry chapstick taste on the chem backend .
And i feel this one will only get better with time.
i will do a diesel therapy report soon and put pics up cheers man

kaneboy

diesel therapy -luckydog seeds
took to about 75 days flower,really easy plant to grow .
lst it first in flower to help lower branches get light
run greenplanet nutrients, dual fuel,rezin and massive through out last few grows,happy with the results ive been getting
only downfall i can see with diesel therapy is it didnt stretch at all,the chem fuego i grew out previous grow stretched 3 x into a monster,so will just veg longer next run
beautiful end product,big greazy colas,strong skunky fuel smell.
vaping it you get a fuely taste inhaling and a funny sour twisted mouth coating taste on backend
a great mix of the 91 and sour
definately worth looking at if you like your chemdog

Desert Dan

Veteran
diesel therapy -luckydog seeds
took to about 75 days flower,really easy plant to grow .
lst it first in flower to help lower branches get light
run greenplanet nutrients, dual fuel,rezin and massive through out last few grows,happy with the results ive been getting
only downfall i can see with diesel therapy is it didnt stretch at all,the chem fuego i grew out previous grow stretched 3 x into a monster,so will just veg longer next run
beautiful end product,big greazy colas,strong skunky fuel smell.
vaping it you get a fuely taste inhaling and a funny sour twisted mouth coating taste on backend
a great mix of the 91 and sour
definately worth looking at if you like your chemdog
How many did you run? I would have expected some decent stretch… How’s the potency?

Chem 91 is the only herb I’ve smoked that makes my teeth go numb.

-DD

kaneboy

How many did you run? I would have expected some decent stretch… How’s the potency?

Chem 91 is the only herb I’ve smoked that makes my teeth go numb.

-DD
hey mate
i got 1 female diesel therapy after popping 3 beans,kept pollen from 1 male
i thought it wouldve stretched forsure ,will veg longer and put in bigger pot next time just to see how it goes,i liked this strain so much i grabbed another pack when they come available.
potency is really good,be awesome for pain
i just vape it and it helps me sleep.
i grabbed skunk vas new strain western star which looks like it is a very similar to diesel therapy with chem 91 and sour diesel so will look at this one next

JustSumTomatoes

Indicas make dreams happen
Guerilla Fume F2 I finished earlier in the month. Smoked it with a friend tonight and he said it was the best weed he's smoked in a while. I'd have to agree. Gasy chemy lemon funk.

Attachments

• 20230205_145834.jpg
    20230205_145834.jpg
    2.7 MB · Views: 136
  • 20230205_145848.jpg
    20230205_145848.jpg
    2.1 MB · Views: 127
  • 20230205_145902.jpg
    20230205_145902.jpg
    2.5 MB · Views: 127
  • 20230205_150005.jpg
    20230205_150005.jpg
    2.4 MB · Views: 129

Buckeye Flusher

To add about my order,
I received them in 6 days from order being placed. Packaging was sealed, 13 seeds in pack. Wet 8, all have taps on them and poking above the surface. Started 8 Sweet Thang (Cherry Pie x Dosidos) also...all have taps and above surface as well. Am hunting that special cherry pie taste with extra kick...

zachrockbadenof

Veteran
To add about my order,
I received them in 6 days from order being placed. Packaging was sealed, 13 seeds in pack. Wet 8, all have taps on them and poking above the surface. Started 8 Sweet Thang (Cherry Pie x Dosidos) also...all have taps and above surface as well. Am hunting that special cherry pie taste with extra kick...
good luck...... i see their seeds at $160 per pack.... is that the price??

kaneboy

Cool man
I scored dogbeach,poledog and 88 g13 chem
Interested in the Cornelius chem also but got a cherry pie x chem d going at moment see if I like it before grab that one

Buckeye Flusher

Cool man
I scored dogbeach,poledog and 88 g13 chem
Interested in the Cornelius chem also but got a cherry pie x chem d going at moment see if I like it before grab that one
All 3 of those sound killer too...have grown several chem 91 crosses over the years, all were potent. First Lucky Dog strain...gotta be fire in these crosses. Will post some pics along the way and give updates on the Cornelius...