What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Bandaid Haze 7

I

IncenseRosemary

they were problems with herms and lover germ rate,but plants from that cross is mostly A5 dominant. I will not buy hazes until karmas relese he sad that he will cross A5bx2male x many legendary haze hybrids from dutch scene C5,HPH... . Also i saw that you dont like stony side in haze and think that its not your cup of tea.

MAHA KALA

atomizing haze essence
Veteran
hehe :D you are right, A5 and AG13 definitely not for me.. from all those dutch classic I like mexican haze(a5 x oaxacan) the most. as far as BH7, I can tell you it looks entirely different than vintage NH from Sammy. much more tiny and takes more weeks to finish.. so maybe it will hit my spot. let see... I have also A5 x ace panama seeds, it could be more sativa A5 with some lemons from panama. I will pop it for sure.

I

IncenseRosemary

hehe :D you are right, A5 and AG13 definitely not for me.. from all those dutch classic I like mexican haze(a5 x oaxacan) the most. as far as BH7, I can tell you it looks entirely different than vintage NH from Sammy. much more tiny and takes more weeks to finish.. so maybe it will hit my spot. let see... I have also A5 x ace panama seeds, it could be more sativa A5 with some lemons from panama. I will pop it for sure.

Its not close to Sammy NH cut it is close to phenos u can find in old nevile haze he stated that somwhere. Smoke,taste like neville spicy side A5 but high is more up than A5.

Facelesdoll

Interested in knowing more about the nose and taste of this one. Hearing words like puff and NY in the same sentence kill me.

MAHA KALA

atomizing haze essence
Veteran
picture.php

Facelesdoll

Now that's something to be proud of. Would love to know what you used to get her to shine like that. Lovely!

RoyalFlush

DEA Agent
Thats fine and all but you could have at least put up a full picture of the plant, we don't always want to see just a cola, some of us would like to see the plants structure and the rest of the buds.

MAHA KALA

atomizing haze essence
Veteran
after 10 minutes from smoking it hits hard.. very nice intensity and classic ringing in the ears. high is somewhere between ears.. to me it smokes more clear than NH, very nice. I have to grow it few more times to found out if it is my favorite by the chance :D

Last edited:

LostTribe

Premium user
after 10 minutes from smoking it hits hard.. very nice intensity and classic ringing in the ears. high is somewhere between ears.. to me it smokes like some thai hybrid than usual neville´s haze and even more clear than NH, very nice. I have to grow it few more times to found out if it is my favorite by the chance :D

How long did you flower her? I have the BH7A5 going.

dimodz

Elite StrainCloneHunter
Veteran
420giveaway
i have let pop 3 of [FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif] Xanadu beans and all are pop up dude ;)
[/FONT]