What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Secret recipe

W.P.

picture.php
picture.php
picture.php
picture.php

BOOMHAUER

I had a Qwerkle knock up a couple of my Secret Recipes 2 years ago. Popped 20 seeds last september and put to bloom a month later. Got 3 females. 2 great phenos. #9 looks like a cross between the two. Solid nugs and a little purpling and takes 7 weeks to finish. Smells and tastes like fruity pebbles. But #7 is something else. She took over almost half of my table. She looks tastes and smells like the SR. And I mean she is a beast. Vegged under floros for a month and flowered to 9 weeks she yielded 141 grams.
This is what they looked like going into bloom

The next 3 are end of weeks 1, 2, and 3 of flower. She stretched forever. Left side of table is Trainwreck x Qwerkle and right side is Secret Recipe x Qwerkle. 10 of each. By week 3 you can see #7 taking over:

This last pic is after I chopped the table and she is the last standing:

Continued...

BOOMHAUER

Here's a couple of shots of #7 while chopping:

This is the stem. That is a 4.5 inch net cup:

This is #7 after chop:

Top bud. Had to keep tying it back because I ran out of head room. Had to cut off some of it because it got burnt:

mack 10

Veteran
thats one monster stem!
looks a touch on the early side though..

that outdoor pic is crazy.

BOOMHAUER

Here's a picture of the moms I'm going to make re-vegging. These are from the second round. I plan on growing either a full table of the #7 or half #7 and half #9. The #7 is in the front left and the #9 is in the back right:

One problem with the number 7 is she is hard to clone. I took the most of her for the first and second round of clones on my table. I've only had about a 50 percent success rate. Made a new cloner for just her so keeping fingers crossed. I'll keep you guys updated.

BOOMHAUER

Here is a couple of pics from round 2. Had some problems first couple weeks of flower. Underfed, ph flux and not enough light. Next round will be better. I will have a spot on one of my table for these in 10 weeks.

Here's some dry nugs. First one is the #9 and the second is the #7:

Last edited:

ojd

CONNOISSEUR GENETICS
Vendor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
wow W.P

thats one serious bush
nice work

also killer looking SR and the honey comb , shame you dont live next door

hit me up for some SSSDH seeds
ld love to see her outside looking like that again

peace

ojd

CONNOISSEUR GENETICS
Vendor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Hey BoomHauer
Looking good
Nice harvest pics
She can yield really nice
Thanks for posting up

Peace

W.P.

wow W.P

thats one serious bush
nice work

also killer looking SR and the honey comb , shame you dont live next door

hit me up for some SSSDH seeds
ld love to see her outside looking like that again

peace
Thank you sir i cant wait to run some of your new gear and dig through some old stock as well

ojd

CONNOISSEUR GENETICS
Vendor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Hi bro
Email me if you cant pm me here

connoisseurbackintown@hotmail.co.uk
Thank you sir i cant wait to run some of your new gear and dig through some old stock as well