What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

R.I.P. Elemental..

BERED

Elemental's spirit cotinues to live in their beautiful cuts..

Casey Jones: Elemental's cuts

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

I'm so sad that you can't see my finished work with your cuts..

Z

ZENARCADE

I always enjoyed Elementals threads. He was a talented grower and although I didn't know him, he seemed like a good guy. Rest in peace.

jonas@diesel

???? ???????:?9-THC
Veteran
i'm actually shocked... still hopping all this was a fucking bad joke... it's time for me to start accepting he is no longer with us...

he was my first buddy i made over here... whe shared and liked so many things... i'm really devastated

CIAO AMICO R.I.P. you always be remembered... ALWAYS

Donald Mallard

el duck
Veteran
Wow ,,ive read many posts from elemental , and will miss seeing them ,, good luck elemental where ever you are ....

Ramius

Veteran
Elemental's spirit cotinues to live in their beautiful cuts..

Casey Jones: Elemental's cuts

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

I'm so sad that you can't see my finished work with your cuts..

Ele knew you were doing an awesome job with his CJ cuts mate. I'm sure he's looking down on us enjoying the grow show :)

MOneYMiKe

Patriot Father 2a Defender /Breeder
Veteran
shed a tear today............fuck this sucks......kid was mad cool always on the up.....such a shame............respect...and condolences...........MOneY
see ya on the othersid bro

Yarkand

Very sad to hear...

Only great great vibes from you dude !
Rest in peace friend..
cant wrap my head around it.

Peace peace peace

Blimey

Take A Deep Breath
Veteran
Tragic to lose such a great guy so young.

Rest easy, Elemental. You will be sorely missed.

Mud Man

Sumthink Stinks
Veteran
shocked to hear of his passing.. he brought pure good vibes to this place...at one with the elements now

b00m

~No Guts~ ~No Glory~
Mentor
Veteran
Can't believe it, RIP mate, so sad. Condolences to his friends and family.

This is fucked up, I cant even believe it....Hope you got a chance to grow out the LAC we talked about...My condolences to his friends and family......R.I.P man...

redspaghetti

love machine
ICMag Donor
Veteran
like a lot of people in this thread, i thought this was a bad joke ,, i cant believe you're gone brother, you're too young!!!! this is not fair!!!

your kindness, your knowledge to me is unreplaceable, im lost for words.... im sorry i got here late i just found out today = (, i know you're reading this brother, please rest in peace, we'll have that dinner soon i promise you,,,,,,

rip
= (

angel4us

ICMag Donor
this shit sucks man -going through this fuckin short life andknowing someone on here at icmag and not being able to really know them because of some fucking stupid ass laws that need to be changed -- there is no closure here at all -it feels just like having family member murdered or missing. man i have severely handicapped child who i know is not going to bee around long ... i can accaept that now and when it comes ...but this is not acceptable god speed elemental

UnknownProphet

???do?Pu?ou?uU
Veteran
I considered Ele my first friend on here. We PMed back and forth about everything from skating, to food, to women. We had much in common and he always had such a great attitude. Many on this site should take note and follow suit, but even doing such will not gain you the respect I had for this man. He was a fantastic grower and even though we never met in real life I always felt one day I or he would make the trek. I can say with all honesty that he welcomed me as much as I welcomed him; with open and loving arms.

I'm not ashamed to admit I shed a few tears for you Ele, even getting a little choked up writing this. There aren't many left in this world that give you nothing but respect, love, and honesty. And unfortunately now there is one less.

Please someone close to him have this translated and let his family know he had friends who although never met him, are deeply sadden by his loss. And give his dogs a kiss for me. Until we cross paths in heaven my friend..

~Rest in Paradise my brother