What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Ron Paul 2012!!!

monkey5

Veteran
I hope that this information can benifit and help some of you to help the Dr. Ron Paul ticket! Go for the win Dr. Ron Paul!! monkey5

dagnabit

Game Bred
Veteran
No?
Let me help...
In your confusion you think "reading entrails" is a reference to homosexuality.
You have been proven wrong in your accusation of bigotry several times yet you continue.
Why?

Is your own ignorance to hard to cop to?

monkey5

Veteran
Do not let me interupt with my turbo posting!!! Lol.. WTF? Lol..The posting was clearly "about" Dr.Ron Paul..you know? Lol.. monkey5

dagnabit

Game Bred
Veteran
Can't fight the Squirmer :headbange
that sounds remarkably like a gay slur....

how about you show where i've issued a "gay slur" and ill delete my account but if you are wrong you delete yours?

or do you come with mashed potatoes and biscuits?

i can however point out where you have used a handicap as a pejorative.
do you have some sort of prejudice against handicapped people?

DiscoBiscuit

weed fiend
Veteran
Word-battle the king of perpetual re contextualization? No thanks, I'm late for my bamboo-shoots-under-my-fingernails appointment.

dagnabit

Game Bred
Veteran
right....
proven baseless for the umpteenth time :rolleyes:

how about that anti handicapped bias you are rocking?
why is it you feel that people with MS and other disorders that may cause spasmodic episodes should be used to degenerate others?

Latest posts

Latest posts