What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

What's the fruitiest & sweetest tasting/smelling strain you've ever smoked?

skunktoker

California orange bud) when cured properly is super sweet like a fresh orange
Strawberry-cough)
skunk#1)
White-skunk) very orange tasting again and very sweet
Laughing-buddah)
Aroma) CH-9) Pineapple and a hint of mango, lemon-lime

SpacedCWBY

Veteran
for me it's a toss up between the cheese that the noon had a couple years ago and resin's nycd. Didn't get the whole cheese thing - smelled like a bag of mixed berries and tasted about the same. The nycd that I had was super grapefruity tasting and the smell - you couldn't tell the difference if you had a bud or a grapefruit under your nose. I was thoroughly impressed. It will be my first stop off the train next time around.

twistone

DJ Shorts Blueberry X Bros. Grimm Ice Princess. Phenos ranged from pineapple to one that smelled and taste like strawberry jam. Amazing!!!

Phillthy

Seven-Thirty
ICMag Donor
Veteran
c99 x jillybean was very orange candy smelling and tasting.
carolina blue has been the berriest tasting stain to date for me!

T

tokinafaty420

uk pineapple by far . followed by a lost old orange skunk . then lemon pie = uk pineapple x ko samui pure lemon thai .

hubba bubba haze absolutly hammers the bubble gum , for bubble gum smells and falvour sonic seeds

How'd the orange skunk taste?

I grew out some California orange skunk from high quality seeds years ago and there was no way I could have categorized it as fruity let alone orange tasting. Reminded me of something spicey mixed with a pit of pine.

zeppelindood

Captain Expando
Veteran
For me there's no question that Cinderella 99 (fruity pheno) is the sweetest fruit flavored strain that I have ever run.

Juicy Fruit (Thai) will give it a run for the money but the Cindy aftertaste is just too much.

hoosierdaddy

ICMag Donor
Veteran
I had a mandala sativa from the mix that was as grape as any plant I have ever smelled. A lovely aroma that is addicting.

Right now I have two NL's going. One has absolutely no smell at all...even with nose in the bud, all you can smell is that it is alive and that is about it. It's sister is one of the most amazing plants I have experienced. It has the straight up Juicy Fruit gum smell, and it is not a hint of a smell, but a full on up front blast of chewing gum smell that is spot on wrigley's juicy fruit gum. I was just growing them for smoke, and didn't take clones, but I may have to try and reveg her.

DIGITALHIPPY

Veteran
seriouse seeds- AK47(fruit punch),
big buddah seeds- Blue cheese(sweet cheese),
and
Mandala- satori(lemonskunk)

DRorganic

Veteran
sourdog by jlp .it tast and smells like roasted coffee.

41527sdcindy.JPG

41527DSC04230.JPG

kalimist from serious seeds smells like spice and incense. taste is hard to describe sweet fruity.

41527oldgrow.JPG

Hydro-Soil

Veteran
I have the first plant of C99 X Princess Diesel that I've run.... just now hitting a month in the jar. I'll definitely have to play with the chop time on her as there's that C99 fruitiness cropping up and every once in a while... a hit of pure candy. Wow. Definitely potential there.
C-99 and Sweet Diesel are the only ones that I've ever tasted the "sweet" candy taste... right down to the last ash-hit of the bowl.

It's weird though..... up until now the C99 x Princess Diesel has been a strong 'spice' type smell and taste. Heh. :D Go figure. :D

Stay Safe! :tree:

spring fed

ICMag Donor
Veteran
Back in about '95, I purchased an oz of Tutty Fruity from a friend of a friend of a friend in Nor. Cal. Unbelievable. Buds were def. sat. dom. Must have been head stash, because calls were never returned.

Blue rocket (Bluegrass seeds) - blue cotton candy with a hint of the unknown. I think this is the cut that I regret loosing the most.:dunno:

Momerath

Sweetest and fruitiest in my recent gardens are
Pineapple (clone from mendo)
DJ's True Blueberry
Cherry AK
Banana
Grape Ape

CARE giver

Sour Bubble Connoisseur
Veteran
Apollo or Cindy.

There was this blue dragon stuff i encountered one time though... straight up fruit punch like dead on.

paper thorn

Veteran
I had a white russian/blueberry that smelled just like blueberry cereal.
A Northern Lights/SuperSilverHaze from nuggetshiner that smelled fruity.
my sr71PK was grape candy.
My fav was a C99 i crossed with a golden skush i got from gypsy. golden cindy, Super Pineapply!