What's new
  • Please note members who been with us for more than 10 years have been upgraded to "Veteran" status and will receive exclusive benefits. If you wish to find out more about this or support IcMag and get same benefits, check this thread here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

A Guide to Fishsticks

Akss

Been looking for my pipe wrenches for a good part of the morning... usually 2 stay in the truck.. could only find the smallest one I have several of different sizes.. got the job done but wtf did someone steal em???

flower~power

~Star~Crash~
ICMag Donor
Veteran
I don’t know how they did it but they did it this shit incredible ..It’s nice when you score something and then get pleasantly surprised
60D679EC-4D64-4523-A53C-18F8096348B4.jpeg

unclefishstick

Fancy Janitor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
:tumbleweed:mornin campers...failed to rain last night in spite of the prediction...guess it's just gonna be hell heat all summer and no monsoon...going for a full moon ride tonight...or i guess to be regionally appropriate a foo moon ride...
trimming before that...

flower~power

~Star~Crash~
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Helicopter has been hovering over all the properties on my road. Fuckin assholes rotorwashed my tomatoes again. Third year in a row.

Now they are landed in farmers field down the way. I know he has big outdoor. Guessing they are messing with him. It's just like the 90's, when will this shit end??
Don’t make me nervous…

flower~power

~Star~Crash~
ICMag Donor
Veteran
just scatter piles of seed on the ground ..Blue Jays love the peanuts though,morning doves ,Cardinals, sparrows, tufted titmouse ,small wood Peckers, occasionally hordes of these shiny purple black things ,also squirrels ,rabbits ,chipmunks ,and crows hit up a compost pile..

flower~power

~Star~Crash~
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Cookie keeps those pesky stray cats off the property .. I do the bird feeding right outside the perimeter of the invisible fence so she gets to enjoy watching them and occasionally gets up and gives the squirrels a run for

flower~power

~Star~Crash~
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Helicopter has been hovering over all the properties on my road. Fuckin assholes rotorwashed my tomatoes again. Third year in a row.

Now they are landed in farmers field down the way. I know he has big outdoor. Guessing they are messing with him. It's just like the 90's, when will this shit end??
If they’re landing in you neighborhood I’m assuming they’re not utility helicopters doing surveys on powerlines for the electric companies ,we do get that around here I used to often mistake them for the other thing , do state police still run helicopters looking for outdoors? Thought they cut back on the funding for that since legality ..at least my county..I’d be surprised if they’re doing that here again

Last edited:

Latest posts

Latest posts