What's new

the real seed company ukhrul + kumaoni

jay sus

received the seeds in mail today. 5 ukhrul and 13 kumaoni. test germinated 2 ukhruls & 3 kumaonis.ukhrul seeds were tiny, kumaonis very large. post when some progress happens

jay sus

mostly ace gear, panamas, malawis, haze thais, nepal jams, vb x thais, and golden tiger, and one freebie og kush(?) by dinafem

choomseed

I'm really jealous, but more so happy
for you. I've always wanted to try ACE
gear, same with CBG, Bodhi, Topdawg,
and others I won't sit over to recall at
the moment. The Panama and Golden
Tiger I've personally considered the
most, but from personal experience,
which of those offerings you have are
worth while? And or, your favorites?

Also sorry for being such a stickler,
a nosy nugget fiend, but what light
and medium are you using in your
environment? Happy farming jay sus!

choom(0:

jay sus

only strain so far that i can say anything concrete is golden tiger, it´s in last leg of flowering(12th week) and it´s just amazing. rest are just starting. i use leds, 3 300w panels but might need one more. medium is soil or soil+perlite and vermiculite

jay sus

sweet! both ukhruls and one kumaoni have germed. kumaoni seeds are so big that those might need awhile in general.

jay sus

here i present to you.. kumaoni baby. seems that two seeds don´t crack, but this was a test anyways. interested to see how these turn out to be.

jay sus

ukhruls are 2 weeks old. kumaoni about week and quite humorously looking little thing.

Last edited:

Thule

Dr. Narrowleaf
Veteran

Thule

Dr. Narrowleaf
Veteran
5 or 6 months.

They might be done a bit faster than that, judging by the early reports on their Manipuri it would seem to be a ~4 month finisher. These Ukhruls have been collected higher up in the mountains so there's a good chance they might be ready after 90-120 days from sexing.

jay sus

They might be done a bit faster than that, judging by the early reports on their Manipuri it would seem to be a ~4 month finisher. These Ukhruls have been collected higher up in the mountains so there's a good chance they might be ready after 90-120 days from sexing.
i still think it takes bit longer. kumaoni on the other hand is so far up that it must be faster. not that i complain if they finish in 3 months. i should order some manipuri seeds also. that looks even better but this compact sativa was intriguing. some african sativas are of same size and i was wondering possible relation with those

jay sus

no dramatic developements. kumaoni is finding it´s form and ukhruls should be repotted and put to tent for flowering.

jay sus

repotted ukhruls yesterday. they are looking alright. kumaoni is such a weakling i don´t think i will let it grow any further

jay sus

ukhrul seems to be quite vigorous. can´t really tell much yet of these, but comparing to other strains i have these might be one of fastest growing. medium nodes. kumaoni is catching up

Latest posts

Latest posts