What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

BlueHemp - Pakistani

OakyJoe

OGJoe / Wiener und kein Allemann
Veteran
Breeders Desc:

Lineage: pure Landrace, selectioned
Taste: spicey, fruity
Effect: bodyhigh, clear mind
Flowering: outdoor mid september, indoor not yet tested

Those Seeds a Sold Out long ago and i was happy to be gifted 6 regulars seeds from it, well stored they gemed within a few days and now breaking the soil...

My Goal is to do a nice Reproduction of this nearly lost Strain and spread it around for those who might like to grow this one :)

Keep this Thread as a Discuss and Talking about the Pakistani and also a kind of a Grow Report :)

Azaghal

Veteran
Hi OkayJoe,

It is great to hear that a strain from now defunct BlueHemp germinated, I too wish you all the best for your preservation project !

Hopefully you will get both female and male plants from your six seeds

All the best !

neongreen

Veteran
Hope it goes well for you Oaky. I have a couple of packs that I have sent to a friend which are also awaiting a reproduction so I have high hopes this one will not be lost. He has already saved Bluehemp's Nepalese, which is now available if you search for it ;)

Pendleton

Mother nature, a reminder that exchanging addresses via pm violates the TOU here, and that may be why you did not hear back from OP.

I'm just speculating here, but could X18 be Bluehemp's Pakistani? I realize, the blue coloration is the common explanation, but now I wonder if these are related... No offense to OakyJoe for sidetracking, eternal love for Oklahoma.

OakyJoe

Veteran
To the Pakistanis:

6 of 6 gemed so far and broke the soil.

Last edited:

Pendleton

Pakistan is 310,000 sq. miles in size. Do we want to underestimate the genetic diversity of an area of that size based on speculation of the two or three commercially available varieties? It's okay that our answer as a community is "we don't know".

burmese

hello,, wanted pakistany with their nepalese, lebanese and dark kush landraces. Pakistani always looked to me good ,,mostly sativa,,within indica territory strains as her high with crossing to tropical sativas. todays you can buy only their banglung nepalese, but iam short of Money,
interesting if its from the same family as x18 what MJsays - even if its true that Pakistan is big

OakyJoe

Veteran
Yep would be interesting from what part of Pakistan... What we know is that they selected a Sativa Landrace there...

Taste: spicey, fruity
Effect: bodyhigh, clear mind
Harvest: outdoor mid september, indoor not yet tested

neongreen

Veteran
I always wanted to try bluehemps kush.

Keep an eye out... you may yet get the chance.

It won't be this year, but hopefully Lala will make some Dark Kush F2s next year. This year will be another try with the BH Leb, which failed to produce a male (or was it females?) last year. Praying for a bit better luck this year with the BH Leb! At least the BH Nepali got a proper reproduction last year - I've got 4 small F2 Nepalis on their second node going right now.

It appears that the guy behind BlueHemp is still around too. He (or at least someone claiming to be him) was posting on another forum a few months back. Would be nice if he started up BlueHemp again, but I'm not going to get my hopes up too much just yet.

webguy

Whos Lala? Sounds promising. Did you get to try some of the dark kush, whats the smoke like?

Latest posts

Latest posts