What's new
  • Please note members who been with us for more than 10 years have been upgraded to "Veteran" status and will receive exclusive benefits. If you wish to find out more about this or support IcMag and get same benefits, check this thread here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

jamaican "lambsbread"

RandyCalifornia

Well endowed member
Veteran
Thanks Astra. When it was in strong light it turned a pinkish rose color in late flowering, very sticky stacked calyx. The high is nice and mellow in the head. Smell is like funky peaches or mangoes.
Funny though, it has the flavor of old school Jamaicans but not the racy high or long flowering time.

A

astra007

pink or purple and brownish. did you buy the seeds direct or a clone as it may be a hybrid. ice and jock horror = ak-48 for example

many hybrids of the ICE in the world today

like the godbud of 2004; i still run the sweetgod by friends and have the genetic lineage. the jamaican ice was a land based original but all over the southern usa.

A

astra007

the true lambsbreath will grow rather scragglely and small hard nugs therefore it too has been genetically altered to fit the usa market of today.

RandyCalifornia

Well endowed member
Veteran
I got the cut from a guy who got the seeds from a guy who went to Ja. specifically to look for seeds and brought back many from up in the hills. I can get more seeds from this guy, he has grown out a few and this was one of them. It's got to be some kind of a cross from over there, Ja.xSkunk something I'm sure. It's good though, just not lambsbread.

A

astra007

if you can get the true lambsbreath or bread then you will harvest a true sativa high. very uplifting, sweet and mellow. a head high that makes you feel like life is good sitting on a cloud, even as the cars roar by.

M

MummyCat

lambsplif.jpg

swayzak

hello,

certain strain also called Lambsbread are actually crosses between old and new line!

but the pure strain is yet available

I currently work on the cross between the pure Lambsbread and Jamaican Blue Mountain to Charlie Garcia (kaiki)

best vibes

This is good news :) can you share when these might be available ?

jahgreenlabel

Veteran
hello,

very nice bro thule, good luck ;-)

swaysak, for now, the strain is being tested :) info and pics coming soon :)

mummy censured? you must have said something unacceptable for moderation :)

best vibes

C

charlie garcia

Great to see those ladies JGL :) :wahey:
Wish they turn great jamaican smoke
lets see how they go
best vibes
cuidense
kaiki