What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Miconopy Moonbeam aka GAINSVILLE GREEN restoration!!! Area 51 style;)

whiskeytango420

There is only one king, god picks em, hand pluckes
ICMag Donor
Veteran
I was VERY grateful for some MM seeds from a friend who can out himself if he wishes.
Plans are to do an open pollination with one or 2 GREAT dads, and then get to work with the F2s. Another great grower on here will help me with the F2s, I will be running at least 100 to get the most variety, not sure what he will run, but this is a joint operation to get some GG back out to the community! He also will out himself when ready;)

Either way, soon to come in TRUE seed form again, GAINSVILLE GREEN!

More to come, stick around;)

good vibes

bluebublelove

nice - I've heard a buzz about the "gainesville green" my whole life from my parents to my friends who have lived in c. fla and on occasion I've seen someone post it on here.

any history of this strains lineage or characteristics??

I get stoked on legendary genetics from my neck of the woods.

grunk is some of the nicest, sugariest, stoniest herb I've been able to get my hands on in the past year and as far as I know its got fla roots also.

whiskeytango420

ICMag Donor
Veteran
Thanks guys! ALl 3 of us involved in this are from FL, so I assure authenticity...lol.

Glad there is some excitement! Promise to have it available to all...lol. If there is interest, may even let a few packs of each gen go...few pack of the F2s...few of the F3s....
dunno yet, there will be an extra quantity of seeds Im sure, even with the numbers we will run, lol

good vibes

pics up after sprouting! germing tonight

L

LolaGal

Gainesville Green, hanging out, watching the Gators at the GatorBowl.

I forgot about it! YUM!

T

TrichyTrichy

Gainesville Green stole all the attn. from the south american strains at that time. :bis: This will be a nostalgic must have!

whiskeytango420

ICMag Donor
Veteran
Pray tell, what is this Gainesville Green? Indica? Sativa? Hybrid?

From what I understand, its a hybrid. Miconopy Moonbeam is the real GG. Many strains were being called GG those days, but this is THE one. Unfortunately, I dont have anymore info than that for you........yet:joint:

Lola, Trichy....do I sense some testers of the F2s signed up?;)

good vibes

killa12345

G'ville Green! Nice bring back!

Gator Growl trips.....bumppin my tunes....while rollin down Archer! getting pulled over with jumbo steak-n-shake cups full of beer in the front seats and being let go! Running out of the stadium during halftime to hit the no2 tank in the back of the car! lol....brings back some good times!

killa

whiskeytango420

ICMag Donor
Veteran
G'ville Green! Nice bring back!

Gator Growl trips.....bumppin my tunes....while rollin down Archer! getting pulled over with jumbo steak-n-shake cups full of beer in the front seats and being let go! Running out of the stadium during halftime to hit the no2 tank in the back of the car! lol....brings back some good times!

killa

GOOD!!!! Ima need some older heads who have had her before to help with selection;) Maybe a FL meet up in Jan to smoke it all out, tell me if I am close....lol

Wait....nope. Jan will be these seeds, march will be my selected F2s.

LOTS of us share some good ole GG dreams here in FL huh...Wish there was a way to bring back AAA, Asian Fantasy....but what better way to rep the state then bring back its most prized and remembered strain!

BTW, when my partner in this joint project outs himself, be it known, I asked him if he wanted to do a joint project, and this one was his idea! I just got offered the beans, and will work em to F2s....where we both will start going crazy then;) But HE thought of bringin back the GG! Great idea partner!

good vibes

SDOG

Nice WT looking forward to the reintroduction. Hit me up on live sometime we haven't had a game in a long time.

G

Guest 18340

Damn you're a busy man 'whiskey! K+ for rocking a strain that reps Florida so well. I know A LOT of old heads (older than me:rolleyes:) from O town who are gonna shit when I tell them GG is gonna be around again!

L

LolaGal

OH BOY! Sign me up!

I remember a trip to the UofF library after some GGreen... lol.

I lost a shoe. Oh what fun I had in the stacks with my boyfriend... lol

BRNEYDBVR

NICE!!!... I used to get the GG right around Thanksgiving/Christmas every year.... Have been interested in the Micanopy Moonbeam ever since.
Rez said that he had a pack of Moonbeam seeds that he acquired way back when, but apparently they have been put on the back burner.....or maybe not?.....heh heh.

Stoked to hear that your taking on this project!!! :respect:

:joint:

whiskeytango420

ICMag Donor
Veteran
NICE!!!... I used to get the GG right around Thanksgiving/Christmas every year.... Have been interested in the Micanopy Moonbeam ever since.
Rez said that he had a pack of Moonbeam seeds that he acquired way back when, but apparently they have been put on the back burner.....or maybe not?.....heh heh.

Stoked to hear that your taking on this project!!! :respect:

:joint:

NOT HIS BEANS!....I dont think Rez likes me for whatever reason.

Mine are from a fellow Old head here in FL. And mine are being popped NOW, not when ever I diecide, so you guys will all have some Moonbeam VERY soon!

glad to have all the support it seems we got in here! My partner said he will come in today and out himself;)

The other grower, not seed donor...lol
Yall prolly wont know that, some will though;)

good vibes

bigscoot

legal medical grower got my card & paper work 2 pr
Veteran
damn WT420 u got so many different things comein out broski i dont know witch way 2 go
either way im here wit ya
peace