What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Merry Christmas

Dr. D

Veteran
and a happy new year to evryone at ICmag, wotever u celebrate at this time of year i hope u all have an awesome time, be happy smoke loads :joint: drink loads :friends: wotever u do just have a fuckin great time, il c u all in the new year hopefully if i can shake this damn flu off im off to Switzerland tomorrow as planned :canabis: .......peace Dr. d

fetanylking

yeah got the flu 2 this killer weed dont help my throat either just my luck here comes the super good shit followed by the super flu hope you feel better.

badmf

:wave: Hey, now the Dr is sick, so all of youse better watch ya backs! Get Well soon! And have a great time doin' it! Congratulations and Much Much Happiness to all IC staff for the New Year! :friends:

cooked cook

bake at 420 until nicely toasted
happy everything

happy everything

just figured I'd drop in and say Merry Christmas/Happy Festivus/happy Kwanza/ happy Hanukah/a wonderful Winter Solstice/ happy holidays/season's greetings/much love to all my online IC family. You all rock!
I'm in the middle of blazin a bowl outa my new glass inside out spoon (a gift from me to me :wink: )
Later all, back to partyin and havin fun. I've got a roast beast in the oven I need to tend to(standing rib roast- gonna serve it with cheese souffle) :yummy: PEACE
cook

sillyphilly

Merry christmas to all!

Merry christmas to all!

hope you all got what ever it was you wanted! i did! anyways peace to all goodnight. p.s hey cook can i get a slab of that beast please,perhaps an end piece nice and crispy but tender and juicy! merry christmas! :canabis: :friends:

cooked cook

bake at 420 until nicely toasted
sorry silly, beef is for cook

sorry silly, beef is for cook

Hehehe, sorry philly. Me and the Mrs. went right for the 2 end pieces. And like ya say, nice crispy crust on the outside, about mid-rare on the inside. Lots of AuJus, and horseradish sour cream as an optional condiment. I do have about 2 slices worth left that I will gaurd with my life. Bbut if ya bring by a hunk o hash, I may be convinced to turn that last piece into 3 portions.
mmmmmmmmmmmmmm beeeeeef. :yummy:
My appologies to my vegetarian friends for me being such a shameless carnivore. But I do also enjoy some vegetive matter :canabis:
cook

sillyphilly

damn cook i'm droolin'

damn cook i'm droolin'

your description sounds great! i guess since i haven't had any hash for quite some time i'll just have to go to the market and get a nice big hunk o beef also like you said beeefffffff! it is a wonderful thing! peace all sillyphilly :canabis: