What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Mr.Hendrix - Excuse me while i kiss the Sky

M

_mr.hendrix__

many many years ago i did have a nice big farm for huge seedruns and pollen chucking, not anymore, now im into boutique farming.

and to all ya'll purple haze hunters.. here is the dank Purple SSHaze :biggrin:

:peacock:

M

_mr.hendrix__

Strawberry hill x Chem D
((T.H.Phaze x SCreme BC1) x (SCreme x T.H.PHaze) x Chem D )

M

_mr.hendrix__

Blue Bubba
(Blue Moonshine x Bubba Kush)

Bubba Kush pheno .....

Blue Moonshine Pheno...

MAHA KALA

atomizing haze essence
Veteran
that daywrecker og looks similar to one from the guy who calls himself mr. stix.. I like that purple SSH, lovely! hope its incense smelling..

M

_mr.hendrix__

@MAHA KALA .. :tiphat: howdy amigo

@Illuminate .. is old news thats a fact ..most overrated strain i have ever had.. good potent gassy weed for sure, awesome breeding stock, and tons of drama, fake people and stories around it.... not my cup of tea :coffee: any other OG like tahoe or sfv is way nicer smoke , and the gelatos and slurricanes will make you forget about tk :biggrin:

M

_mr.hendrix__

@Illuminate ,,yes its CBF's

i went trimming one year and then as head grower the next year at his Op.. he gifted me a ton of seeds.. since then the market has shifted so much in Co it looks like they dont even trim anymore, just wash and press :biggrin: