What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Germany and France sign new treaty

944s2

ICMag Donor
Veteran
So we have Germany and France signing a new deal,,
Really! , none of these picked up an history book?,,
I mean it always works out so well when those two get in bed with each other:laughing::laughing: NOT.
EU army is coming led by Germany and France of course, so all the other sheep can follow,,,
I hope it don’t go “ pear shaped “ but when it does I hope they don’t expect the UK and the USA to come and rescue there beaten arses again although a grovelling Macron apologising would be fun but then again Ms Macron is very comfortable on all fours I believe :biggrin:,,
Macron reminds me of Nero ,,out making deals while his own country burns,,,,
His open hatred of the uk is why I respond to this pussole in such a
negative way,,, s2:tiphat:

Spaventa

Veteran
France and Germany are both fucked. That is the extent of their common destiny. ****s.

Britain and Americas alliance actually won wars, created democracies and advanced human civilisation.
Germany and France are two shitholes populated by historic losers and in the case of France, pussies.

Emperortaima

Namekian resident/farmer
Does this corroborate with the Yellow vest movement? The people vs NWO?? I wanna stay tuned just curious of the foundation

944s2

ICMag Donor
Veteran
I like France and the many french people I have met,
Lots of uk empathy for the yellow vests in France and vice versa as was seen when many French yellow vests come over to London to support those here,,,
It’s Macrons quite open hatred for the uk that stirs my coffee lol
All those offers to people to relocate to Paris so again just appealing to the bankers and elites just like he does in France and treats normal french working people like peasants while looking after the 10%/1% of Elite class,,,,s2

Spaventa

Veteran
Those French idiots elected a Rothschild employee rather than the woman who would have restored their country. At least we Brits voted for Brexit. They made their bed, fuck them. Both of their World Cup titles are bullshit too. They played Africans they got nationalised just for the football and STILL to had fix the tournaments they “won”. Wankers.

Hermanthegerman

Know your rights
Veteran
There is one difference, Germany and France don´t kiss the ass of a former colony, without it´s support it had lost the last two world wars. :tiphat:

Spaventa

Veteran
There is one difference, Germany and France don´t kiss the ass of a former colony, without it´s support it had lost the last two world wars. :tiphat:

Russia was never a British colony and we don’t kiss their asses so you are quite incorrect. At least you are consistent.
Only our own RAF and Royal Navy kept us from being invaded. No one else.

I understand your loyalty to France because if France and Spain hadn’t been at war with us while we we fighting the war of independence with you, you would still be a British colony. We walked away from the fight because of them, not you.
We left our Royal families descendants to rule you for centuries too. Trump is one of only two presidents who isn’t a descendant of King John the first.

944s2

ICMag Donor
Veteran
I am a Germanophile and have been there many times ,,,
Probably started with my love of Kraftwerk and the West German football team of the 70s with Beckenbaur etc,,,own German cars and have German friends,,
My problem is with that snake Macron and I feel frustrated that Germany are trusting this
Elitist Conman but I trust the German people to do the right thing regarding him ,,,s2

BadTicket

ØG T®ipL3 ØG³
Veteran

Russia was never a British colony and we don’t kiss their asses so you are quite incorrect. At least you are consistent.

Russia..?
Is that a joke, or you really thought he was talking about Russia there?
I mean, seriously? :biggrin:

Hermanthegerman

Know your rights
Veteran
Sinä sanot Russia? ;)

picture.php