What's new
  • Please note members who been with us for more than 10 years have been upgraded to "Veteran" status and will receive exclusive benefits. If you wish to find out more about this or support IcMag and get same benefits, check this thread here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Any one who wants to know whats up with lighting at the moment?

positivity

Veteran
Meowy Jane was following my personal life and making comments on things a daughter was doing
That's a real fine person your recalling

Hammerhead

Disabled Farmer
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Please stop wasting our time and move the freaky deaky on. You have nothing to add to this thread.

Ichabod Crane

Veteran
Your free to search my past threads on LED

Sorry done here. This is already well into overtime

Enjoy all that bud. Is that all one strain?

You have not given me anything to make me think searching your threads would be worth my time. In fact you have posted somethings that I find untrue in my grow.

No it is not all one type. It is 2 plants of CBanana S-1 and a Pre 98 Bubba Kush. They are coming down in about 2.5 weeks.

HalfArsedFarmer

Positivity.

Please friend if you're only here to stir go. This is the reason why I left forums years ago as some people can't debate.

If you're willing to debate without name calling while providing evidence based rebuttle please feel free to stay and debate.

By the way "In my opinion" isn't evidence.
Everyone else lets all keep it civil please, no name calling, we're all here to learn.

HalfArsedFarmer

Ow please read this, the parts where it says THC was increased under the LED.
It does say they pulled less than the HPS but this was down to numerous factors & they are in the process of changing their facility to all LED.

https://www.smud.org/-/media/Docume...s/Seven-Leaves-Indoor-Horticulture-LED-Study-
Final.ashx?la=en&hash=BAF42446B3952D90CF49B6A564A7C3269252835C

I'm not part of any lobby just a guy who wants the best, not in any ones pocket apart from my wife, I don't tell her that mind, I'm a man & I'm in charge... as long as she says yes.

Now lets all play nice hey...
It's Sunday morning and I'm off to fry some pigs blood & eggs...

Douglas.Curtis

Autistic Diplomat in Training
EDIT: lol, long morning. My apologies folks. :D
Just going to add something to this little handy feature the forum has for us. :tiphat:

HalfArsedFarmer

Hey Doug lets keep it civil man.

People I know it's hard to hold your temp when faced with ignorance and wumming but for the sake of a clean thread that people will want to read & contribute to please be the bigger person and don't reply.

positivity

Veteran
Excuse me, but I'm comparing a 1K HPS to SILs. Your attitude f'ing blows 'man.' I've been growing for 15+ years, smoking and sourcing for 30+ and find most people's cannabis to be rather poor quality.

When I say LED's make no difference on cannabis flavor when properly grown, you would do well in life to believe it. :tiphat:

Get your head out of your ass or get used to people ignoring you around here. (This forum has a handy feature for this. Ty)

Just step in to say the same goes for you.

You would do well to believe that

LED does not equate sun.

Period.

Not even cmh

Bye now

Stop calling and I'll stop coming

Bye bye

Douglas.Curtis

Autistic Diplomat in Training
Hey Doug lets keep it civil man.

People I know it's hard to hold your temp when faced with ignorance and wumming but for the sake of a clean thread that people will want to read & contribute to please be the bigger person and don't reply.
Yar. Long morning. :) Thanks