What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Buddah Watcha testing Lemon Dizzle my nizzles!

Buddah Watcha

Veteran
Whadap yall, big up RealGorillaSeeds for the chance of testing these! So I will give my best and grow them proper! I have grown a single SuperLemonHaze around 10 years or so ago, it was nice hazey smoke for sure! But that was a very long time ago and I was pretty new to the growing!

Will do them micro style, on my proven micro cab, around 68cm wide, 35cm deep and 90cm tall. So we have light restrictions, but not a big deal, i treat my ladies ruff and keep them short, no mercy on the LSTS and supercrops! I have rocked this cab for few years already, so I know what to expect from it, last I run I was able to get around 65grams of nice nug! So 50w is a nice goal to set here, making it 1gpw!

2x Cob LEDS, running at 25w each, total 50w. 15w scrubber, 2x 7Gallon Pot Fabric pot, 1 under each COB led, custom organic mix (modified coots mix) water only, 2 plants per pot! Topdress some worm castings and living mulch on transplant! I might implement some of the simple blumats to help with the watering process and make my life easier!

Plan is to veg around a month and then flip to 11/13 lights!

Yesterday 4 Lemon Drizzles dropped into the peat pucks moistened with humid acids and started the germinating process, I expect to see them above soil in a day or two. They will be potted straight into the final destination with a bit of mycos to the roots! Will veg around 4 weeks just enought to take a cut and flip em! Keep them short and do a training session per week for the first 3 weeks or so!

After that should be smooth operating! Once things get going I will start uploading pictures!

Thanks for checking this thread out and thanks for the opportunity to give these a shot! :tiphat:

Buddah Watcha

Veteran
Oliver, welcome, light one up homie, you got here right on time!

mr. brunch, and we gonna smoke the dankididigiggly dankdizzle my nizzle!:woohoo:

starke, welcome mang!

Darksider, welcome abroad my friend!

Day 0 - The Beggining - 01-09-19

So here we have day 0 for 3 out of the 4, two were above the soil, and one was slowly breaking ground, and the 4th one still on the dome waiting to be popped, should be up today and it will get transplanted to the 7 gallon fabric pots. We are doing 2 per pot. I added a little cup for a few days as a mini greenhouse till the plant gets established a bit better preventing shock. Under the hay I planted cover crop, alfalfa and clover...

picture.php

PANIKZ

Vendor
Veteran
Nice start mate , ill sit right at the back watching silently don't mind me,..

Buddah Watcha

Veteran
So a day after I posted, the last one was above the soil and doing well. We start things off nicely with 100% germ rate! They seem to have quite some vigor and are happy!

Nothing crazy, not sure what kind of stretch to expect on these, so I'm not going to veg them for so long...

Peace :rasta:

Buddah Watcha

Veteran
Hey brothers and sisters, here is some pictures from 2 days ago, plants are growing great, great vigor and happy, temps are a bit colder than ideal (15-20c) but they dont seem to mind a bit...

I moved them to my veg cab to clean some space for a few testers of some seeds I made last year to see if i find something worth it! So that should give these some time to veg in the other cabin, they are under 25w of cob led and doing good!

They were numbered in the order the seed popped out of the ground, #4 is a day or two behind...

LD#1 & LD#4
picture.php

LD#2 & LD#3
picture.php

LD #1
picture.php

LD#2
picture.php

LD#3
picture.php

944s2

ICMag Donor
Veteran
Nice one Buddha W,,
Another tester with 100% popped successfully,,
Onwards and upwards,,
Peace and regards s2

Buddah Watcha

Veteran
starke & mr brunch thanks guys!

944s2, hell yeah man these have great vigor!

A quick update from today, temps were pretty low, around 14c today, turned the heat on, should be back to around 20 now..

1/23

picture.php

picture.php

:rasta:

Buddah Watcha

Veteran
Some shitty news guys. Last week or so I noticed some deficiencies on one of the plants, upon further inspection I found some broad mites in my grow area, so the war been on...

I had to top the Lemon Dizzles and also defoliated them pretty hard to try to remove as many mites as possible. Also removed the cover crop and the mulch for now. I've done some treatments (botanigard and sulfur) and release predator mites, hoping the can keep things at bay... So this is a real test to this strain! Hopefully I can pull this one off, if not, once things get cleared, I'll pop my remaining seeds.

Id like to apologize for this bump on the road, hopefully we can still pull this ones off!

Peace!