What's new
  • Please note members who been with us for more than 10 years have been upgraded to "Veteran" status and will receive exclusive benefits. If you wish to find out more about this or support IcMag and get same benefits, check this thread here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Most resinous autos?

Title says it all. Which Sweet autos are the most resinous? I like to grow autos for whole plant concentrate processing. Any advice would be appreciated!

jaypp

Vendor
Veteran
Hi fella!
I recommend you to try some of these plants:

Cream Mandarine Auto®, Sweet Trainwreck Auto®, Sweet Cheese Auto® or Killer Kush Auto®

Also, you could take a look at the beautiful Crystal Candy Auto®, is one of my favourites!

I hope this helps you!
jaypp

Vesnican

Cream Mandarine Auto®, Sweet Trainwreck Auto®, Sweet Cheese Auto® or Killer Kush Auto, Crystal Candy Auto®,

I ran all above mentioned autos outdoors (except STw) and definitely most resinous is Killer Kush. Give it a try. But the rest will definitely not disappoint you as well.

picalin

Hi!:tiphat:

I think this question will be interesting not only for me, so

What sweet autos have the longest cerebral high?

For example, like sweet cheese auto or longer

Thank you and have a nice day!

:canabis:

gwc.harvey

In line with Jaypp i really recommend u Cream Mandarine Auto ,
I´d made some strains from SweetSeeds and it was the most resinious ever

Spaventa

Veteran
I was told recently by a UK retailer Crystal Candy Auto has a very loyal following of repeat buyers, who buy them by the hundred. I was set on other plans at the time but I will try some at some point.

jaypp

Vendor
Veteran
Hi!:tiphat:

I think this question will be interesting not only for me, so

What sweet autos have the longest cerebral high?

For example, like sweet cheese auto or longer

Thank you and have a nice day!

:canabis:

I recommend you one of these: Jack 47 Auto®, Blow Mind Auto® or Black Jack Auto® :tiphat:

Cheers!
jaypp

The_Skunkist

~~ Auto Ninja ~~
ICMag Donor
Veteran
I agree with all that .
But I'm disapointed that nobody mentioned ICE COOL AUTO

picture.php

My top3 most resinous sweet seeds autos ( from my little experience and tested strains so ) is in this order :
Killer Kush Auto , Ice Cool Auto, Cream Mandarine Auto ( equal second place) .

picture.php

Crystal candy auto was a real candy much appreciated, splendid taste , not so many trichs but the high was intense and sativa-ish.

Sweet Seeds autos rock !
The good work must go on ! :biggrin:

Holy smoke. Literally... I thought this thread had died.

Great recommendations! I've actually grown a number of Sweet's autos, including ice cool, sweet cheese, mohan ram, green poison, and cream mandarin. IMO, they have the best auto's across the board. The killer kush I have not tried, but looks like I'm going to have to now!