What's new
  • Please note members who been with us for more than 10 years have been upgraded to "Veteran" status and will receive exclusive benefits. If you wish to find out more about this or support IcMag and get same benefits, check this thread here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Things they didn't tell will happen when you pass 60...

Andyo

Veteran
Vitamin K2 MK-7 Natural Natto

Vitamin K2 MK-7 Natural Natto

A freind put me onto these.
I got a bottle of 60
Im at day 24 now.
About day 12 i noticed my face looked younger
And occasional energy bursts in the gym ,i dont seem to have to breath so hard.

I used to do 2 of 3 fitness regimes daily with 1 to 2 days of in 7 .
Now i can do 3 of 3 fitness regimes daily with 1 day off in 7.
I am supprised A

F

Fermented

Andyo..hey, if it makes you feel good and it's not dangerous, then go for it even if it's probably mostly a placebo effect.

Generally, there's no magic in a potion, tablet or needle There's no one magic elixir...if there is then there's usually a downside or two, pluses with minuses.

The experts say it's all about eating fresh unprocessed food that doesn't come in a carton, making sure to eat big serves of different varieties of fresh green leafy vegetables (that are same day harvested) at least once per day along with a balanced diet, some sunshine and light exercise and you'll feel and look as good as humanly possible.

Andyo

Veteran
all of the above

all of the above

Andyo..hey, if it makes you feel good and it's not dangerous, then go for it even if it's probably mostly a placebo effect.

Generally, there's no magic in a potion, tablet or needle There's no one magic elixir...if there is then there's usually a downside or two, pluses with minuses.

The experts say it's all about eating fresh unprocessed food that doesn't come in a carton, making sure to eat big serves of different varieties of fresh green leafy vegetables (that are same day harvested) at least once per day along with a balanced diet, some sunshine and light exercise and you'll feel and look as good as humanly possible.

I try to do all you mention.
As for the same day fresh green leafy veg i need grow it myself to trust it.A

F

Fermented

As for the same day fresh green leafy veg i need grow it myself to trust it.A

Dark green leafy veggies tend to deteriorate quickly after harvest...but even eating three or four day spinach from a supermarket is better than not eating any at all.

Start eating more food that is bought fresh not processed and packaged, chew your food into a mush so your gut works correctly, be more active to start being more vital and alive. Easy to say, I know!...I should take my own advice! lol

Mick

Veteran
You can eat all the fresh, "healthy" food you want, but if it's been drenched in poisons during it's growing, or it's GM, or both, then it's toxic to the body. It may cause a slow decline or a much more rapid one, but what passes for commercial food is poison. If you can afford it, go organic or biodynamic, or grow as much as you can yourself. An average backyard can keep you and the neighbours in veggies year round.

F

Fermented

I'm a firm believer in balance. You can drink a liter of beer, fries and burgers, so long as you balance it with good food and a good sweat from extended exercise or active work . If you sit around all day, then beer will make you fat. I usually eat well (my wife force feeds me green stuff!) but often eat like a drunk college kid which is fine so long as you sweat it off and maintain your waistline and also eat an apple, some cabbage, fresh carrots etc etc

Sunshineinabag

There's times when I feel like,shit I don't wanna do that ...I force myself to do it! Stop, making excuses and get it done period Jon! It's worked so far!