What's new
  • Please note members who been with us for more than 10 years have been upgraded to "Veteran" status and will receive exclusive benefits. If you wish to find out more about this or support IcMag and get same benefits, check this thread here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Things they didn't tell will happen when you pass 60...

F

Fermented

or things they did tell you will happen once you pass 60 but you thought it would never happen to you.

Hair in new places! I can now grow a beard from my ears. I run a razor over, around and in ears at least every week. The growth is so thick that my ears get a 5 o'clock shadow at 3.30 am

Eyebrows! They keep getting longer and longer. Here's a tip - have an expert show you how to trim your eyebrows rather than learning from experience all by yourself. and for those who choose the latter, please post photos.

Ringodoggie

Premium user
I certainly had no idea my balls would hang down to my knees.

The good news is.... we don't have to look behind us when we back out of parking spaces.

One thing for sure... I enjoyed THOSE [19]60's more than I am enjoying THESE 60's. LOL

Andyo

Veteran
balls dont hang if you work out!

balls dont hang if you work out!

I noticed in the shower after weight training
though if you miss 2 days they will
miles n miles of beach walking helps.
the barber showed me how to trim eyebrows no more bald patches in them.
I have to give up my scrambled eggs or i dont shit for 7 days.
I singe the fluff of my ears with a lighter
So far no hair growing inside my ears

My weight training and swimming and beach walking is in defiance of age.
Tropical climate helps.
I burst out laughing at memorys of dodging school ,so glad i defied the rules
Thank fuck i wasnt a sheep.

I talk to the ghosts of good freinds that are no longer here.A

Last edited:
F

Fermented

One thing for sure... I enjoyed THOSE [19]60's more than I am enjoying THESE 60's. LOL

Very funny, I'm gonna steal that line.

F

Fermented

I singe the fluff of my ears with a lighter

You're a harder man then me! but then again the hairs in or around my ears are as thick as beard hair. I've had them pulled with tweezers, but damn, it hurt like torture.

F

Fermented

If I tried singeing them off, the hairs are so thick that I would have charcoal ears before all the hairs were gone.

Andyo

Veteran
healing of injurys torn heal pad

healing of injurys torn heal pad

I jumped out of a boat on to the concrete steps miss judged it slightly
caught my bare heal pad on the corner.
painfull , but i marched off along the beach thinking just walk through the pain
Wrong 11 mnths now almost healed properly = 90%

My speed of eye dillation when coming out or the grow room ,used to be instant adjustment to lower light now it takes a miniute or more.

Eye sight i had perfect close vision like microscopic at 5 inches identifying female plants before any of my mates now its 10 inches and not perfect need a loop
But long distance is better its very good

biggest farts ever.lol .A

Ringodoggie

Premium user
Fucking reading glasses. They are NEVER there when you need them and ALWAYS there when you don't. I have over 100 pair. (Marc's $0.99 each). Here's one pile in the corner of my desk in the family room.

Attachments

• glasses.jpg
    glasses.jpg
    159.6 KB · Views: 30

944s2

ICMag Donor
Veteran
55 years nearly and invested in a ear and nose trimmer,,,
Eyebrows shown by my barber so good there,,s2

T

Teddybrae

My balls hang down a lot. I am very proud of them. I have a large Dick too. I show my genitals to as many people as I can. Sometimes people are unhappy with me.

I just peer at them from beneath the shade canopies of my un-fucking-cut eyebrows and twirl my nose hairs to pass time until they run out of energy.

Lotsa hair and the Missus and I are still fucking!!!

Life is great!

RB56

Veteran
You become invisible to cops, unless you're really dumb.
So true. Bought a car that I drive too fast one year ago. I've lost track of the number of times I've been pulled over in the last year - certainly more than the rest of my life combined. Each time I get a warning. No ask to search the car. Nothing but a pleasant, respectful visit and request to slow down :)

OTOH, attractive young women look at me and see their father or grandfather, so good and bad.

Ringodoggie

Premium user
I have always like younger girls. I used to have to find girls that had a 'daddy' complex. Now, I need to find girls who have a 'grandpa' complex.

F

Fermented

I jumped out of a boat on to the concrete steps miss judged it slightly
caught my bare heal pad on the corner.
painfull , but i marched off along the beach thinking just walk through the pain
Wrong 11 mnths now almost healed properly = 90%

My speed of eye dillation when coming out or the grow room ,used to be instant adjustment to lower light now it takes a miniute or more.

Eye sight i had perfect close vision like microscopic at 5 inches identifying female plants before any of my mates now its 10 inches and not perfect need a loop
But long distance is better its very good

biggest farts ever.lol .A

We must be twins.

F

Fermented

I now must be mindful to give it a good shake after a pee...and then another shake, then another and then I'm drip free...but every now and then I'll forget to do the double shake = wet patch.

Andyo

Veteran
hearing aid,s

hearing aid,s

I need a hearing upgrade, preferably one that has a female voice blocking mode too.
Fuk that nasal whine.
And blocks back ground white noise.
Im sure they have the technology now! .A

Sign

I periodically grab those ear hairs and give them a tug to pull them out. The ones on the outside are easier to get than the ones inside but are less satisfying as a result.