What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Gorilla Haze - Not a testgrow, but a real grow with lots of pics :)

Paddi

GanjaGrower
Veteran
Looks like the ugly ducklings have become swans. Beautiful frost.
Thats how good old H.C.Andersen would have said it :dance013:

8. february.
The two small girls together, 6 weeks flowering.

picture.php

picture.php

P :smoke:

PANIKZ

Vendor
Veteran
Your doing a fucking awesome job of these mate I hope you don't mind me posting a couple pics else where on some other forums showing what can be done with this strain in the right green fingered hands,..:tiphat:

Paddi

GanjaGrower
Veteran
Your doing a fucking awesome job of these mate I hope you don't mind me posting a couple pics else where on some other forums showing what can be done with this strain in the right green fingered hands,..
Your welcome

15. februar
7 weeks flowering
The two young girls together

picture.php

Buds close together. Watch the difference...

picture.php

picture.php

P

mr.brunch

Veteran
420giveaway
They certainly don’t look mistreated... lovely work mate, you got me thinking about buying these :tiphat:

Paddi

GanjaGrower
Veteran
They certainly don’t look mistreated... lovely work mate, you got me thinking about buying these :tiphat:
These girls are very strong.
Remember pics like this:

picture.php

and this
picture.php

All have the same age.

Buying. I would. I´m mostly looking for really potent high-THC-girls. Goriææa Haze is such a girl. Real dynamite :dance013:

P :smoker:

hazefreak

They sure look chunky bro! How they comparing to some of your recent haze grows? I loved your g13 diary.. these look like monsters!

Latest posts

Latest posts