What's new
  • Please note members who been with us for more than 10 years have been upgraded to "Veteran" status and will receive exclusive benefits. If you wish to find out more about this or support IcMag and get same benefits, check this thread here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Colorado networking

Morning all. Been working a 10 strain Bohdi project and making F2 to sort through.I would love to network with any of you and see what you been working on. Also if anyone wants a killer deal on a closed loop botanical extractor (used) PM me.

Putembk

One Toke Over The Line
Premium user
So, fishinnut. Are you a nut about fishin? What kind of fishing? Bait, spinning rod or fly rod. I use a fly rod 90% of the time. I also always PUT-EM- BK. When ever I can I use my 3wt with a dry fly.

Love to wander up and down a stream with a bowl in hand. Can't wait to see what is around the next bend....

You close to Denver????

So, fishinnut. Are you a nut about fishin? What kind of fishing? Bait, spinning rod or fly rod. I use a fly rod 90% of the time. I also always PUT-EM- BK. When ever I can I use my 3wt with a dry fly.

Love to wander up and down a stream with a bowl in hand. Can't wait to see what is around the next bend....

You close to Denver????

Yeah I live in Littleton. I love all forms of fishing. Been a while since I have taken the fly rod out, but I used to love walking the South Platte up in the hills or scrabble my way through scrub oak to get to some brookies in a beaver pond. Most of my fishing in recent years has been at Lake Powell. I always throw them back as well and I try very hard to fish for them in such a way that they go back in good shape.

Avinash.miles

Caregiver Extraordinaire
ICMag Donor
Veteran
anyone going to the emerald cup? i'll be around the buildasoil booth talking about our farm to farm fermented plant extracts as well as thc and CBD seed lines.... and t shirts, can't forget about selling t shirts :D
would be great to link w some peeps at the event, far from home but in the scene....

Putembk

One Toke Over The Line
Premium user
When and where is the emeraid cup. I would rather hook up before or after your booth duties. How about a beer or cup of coffee what ever suits you. I don't usually attend events like that any more. I have been to to many 420 events over the years and once is really enough.

Some of you all might remeber a post I made about 6 weeks ago showing some Higher Primate pollen I collected from 6 males and pollinated one bud on each of 6 females. Well here is the results.....I estimate around 2000 seeds.

picture.php

picture.php

who dat is

Cave Dweller
Veteran
Some of you all might remeber a post I made about 6 weeks ago showing some Higher Primate pollen I collected from 6 males and pollinated one bud on each of 6 females. Well here is the results.....I estimate around 2000 seeds.

View Image

View Image

Nice haul :yes: Sorry if I'm preaching to the choir but be sure those are all completely dried out before long term storage. I also throw in silica desiccant beads in with seeds for storage too. What is the lineage on the Higher Primate? GG4 x ?

Nice haul :yes: Sorry if I'm preaching to the choir but be sure those are all completely dried out before long term storage. I also throw in silica desiccant beads in with seeds for storage too. What is the lineage on the Higher Primate? GG4 x ?

Higher Primate is Bohdi's cross of WiFi x Wookie (Appalachia x Buddy Lavender)

Appreciate the advice....I am currently in that drying period and will source some desiccant packs per your advice and then keep them in the fridge. I have a nitrogen bottle here, I could displace the air in the container that holds all the different packs of seeds???

who dat is

Cave Dweller
Veteran
Higher Primate is Bohdi's cross of WiFi x Wookie (Appalachia x Buddy Lavender)

Appreciate the advice....I am currently in that drying period and will source some desiccant packs per your advice and then keep them in the fridge. I have a nitrogen bottle here, I could displace the air in the container that holds all the different packs of seeds???

Yeah I don't know about that Nitrogen stuff as I'm too low tech bro tech. I would just make sure those seeds have time to dry out in a paper bag or something. I've known a friend to have stored seeds prematurely and they all molded up on him so I always hit seed storage from the better safe than sorry angle. For me I have individual silica beads in with packs of seeds I make as well as several desiccant packs in my mason jars that hold all the seeds. Maybe overkill but that's how I do it.

Forgot to say congratulations on the nice bean haul, those are some good looking ones you got there :yes:

What a shelter, sled or fish finder?

A shelter would be a good next step. I have a nice augers and whatnot, but some days on the ice are colder than they need to be. A better sled would also be great. A friend of mine had a sled that became the shelter which was nice.