What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

A dose of dosidos.... #1

PaulieWaulie

Veteran
What!! how is that even possible for 2 days. They doubled in size! Man, and thats with miracle grow too. I bet you don't even have ph/tds meter! :/

mr.brunch

Veteran
420giveaway
What!! how is that even possible for 2 days. They doubled in size! Man, and thats with miracle grow too. I bet you don't even have ph/tds meter! :/

I know mate, they shocked me too... I was planning another week of veg...
I don’t have a ph tester and tbh I don’t even know what a tds meter is!!

Gantz

Smoke weed and prosper
Veteran
Probably amended with unicorn manure.
Mate those things just exploded. I went back and forth the before flipping and the after pictures.
Amazeballs!!!

mr.brunch

Veteran
420giveaway
Probably amended with unicorn manure.
Mate those things just exploded. I went back and forth the before flipping and the after pictures.
Amazeballs!!!

:biggrin:
It’s crazy... clearly a good vigorous cross...
Honestly, no unicorn manure this time

PANIKZ

Vendor
Veteran
Oh B&Q buckets doing there thing for sure ,.. getting big now looking forward to the pics to come in a few weeks,..

superx

Veteran
Just seen a pic from the finished product in another thread.

Your in for some treat mate, exemplary looking flowers.

superx

Veteran
HEY those hobnobs are for me, first in first served. I believe Mr scrogrow is a big fan of jaff cakes...

scrogrow

HEY those hobnobs are for me, first in first served. I believe Mr scrogrow is a big fan of jaff cakes...

Ooooooh man the naked hobnobs are yours man lol brunchy keeps my chocolate ones next to he's Stash jar hahahaha they very closely guarded!!!! :laughing: