What's new
  • Please note members who been with us for more than 10 years have been upgraded to "Veteran" status and will receive exclusive benefits. If you wish to find out more about this or support IcMag and get same benefits, check this thread here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Seed Junky Genetics -- Anybody running this stuff?

hashberry

As much as I've looked around, I haven't seen a lot of posts about their gear on the forums. Obviously the Jungle Boys are mass producing this stuff. I'm on the opposite coast and wondering if I should give some of their gear a try.

Anyone run their stuff? What did you like / dislike?

JetLife175

Veteran
I ran their animal mints before. It was great. Found a super awesome male I made quite a few crosses with. I would go ahead and give them a shot. Worth it.

hashberry

cool cool, I think I will. Not much available right now, looking at neptune bank right now. incanlama on ig is apparently the hookup?

SMOKE-ONE

Ive recently got in,

Animal Face
Animal Mints Bx
Wedding Cake Bx
Kush Mints x Wedding Cake
Gelato #22 x Wedding Cake
Gelato#22 S1's
High Octane Og bx3
High Octane Og x Gelato #22
Sunset Sherbert x High Octane Og bx
Sour Diesel x Animal Cookies bx
TK bx1
L.A. Beatnik
Secret Pastry

Ive got 2 to 3 packs of each strain,so ive got alot of fire phenos to hunt thru.Will check back with results, once i get crackin.

Last edited:

Mightyka

Veteran
Triangle Mints from seed, not wedding cake cut.

picture.php

Lifebreather

Veteran
I ran the Ghost Mints and WhiteFire Mints (we called it Fire Mints).

Both were excellent

His gear is legit.

Last edited:
B

beanz

very rarely we get through a first page and all positive responses . the future is bright , i have 4 strains to run very soon , looking forward too it .

Klaatu

I'm fairly new to the grow scene. I picked up some Animal Mints BX1 and Triangle Mints.

I just grew out 2 of 18 beans of the AMBX1 and they were both male.
One was a real looker, and even though I have never chucked pollen, I made room on the other side of the house to continue on through flower so that I could collect the pollen. I figured it would be a shame to let a male with beautiful branching, nicely spaced nodes, and a lemon/mint/gas smell go to waste. To my surprise, he was a he/she. I feel put out.
The other AMBX1 was super short, bushy and the node spacing was really tight. The leaves were smallish and he had more of a veg smell, so I cut him down and tossed him.

I'm currently growing out 2 of 10 Triangle Mints and it appears to me that one is looking like it may turn out to be a male, but the other is definitely showing female preflowers. I'm excited by the prospect of dusting up a couple of flowers with some pollen from the other Triangle Mints just so I some more beans to run and see if I find anything worth keeping. It'll be slow going because I also have some other strains going as well (Gagegreen, Symbiotic, Archive, Exotic Genetix, Dankonomics, DNA).

I have a male and female Mimosa from Symbiotic Genetics and they smell fantastic just in veg! I'm looking forward to painting on some pollen to a few flowers of the Mimosa and Triangle Mints.

Shame about the AMBX1. I've been reading on IG that they can be unstable. I have great veg and flower environments set up, so I'm not sure if they got stressed somehow, or if the cookie just flakes out and herms. Of the 18 that are left, I'm sure to find a few girls. I'll run them forever and a day in every possible media with various lines of nutrients, just because I can.

nigel420

Any ever run his fems? I’ve got wedding cake x gelato 2 weeks into flower a few look like there starting to hermie

knuckles

Veteran
picture.php
picture.php
picture.php
picture.php
picture.php
A few pics of the wedding cake x gelato33..had a hermie or two,otherwise they look and smell wonderful..

yts farmer

Veteran
View Image View Image View Image View Image View Image A few pics of the wedding cake x gelato33..had a hermie or two,otherwise they look and smell wonderful..

They look real good. How many did you germ and how many hermied on you? Was looking to get that strain myself but sold out most places.

Just thrown down 6 sunset sherbet x high octane bx3, 5 wedding cake bx1 and 5 sour diesel x animal cookies myself.:tiphat:

Peace.

Latest posts

Latest posts