What's new
  • Please note members who been with us for more than 10 years have been upgraded to "Veteran" status and will receive exclusive benefits. If you wish to find out more about this or support IcMag and get same benefits, check this thread here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Microgrow with S.A.D. :)

BHAM!

Hello everybody : D
plants get every day prettier and with more smell
and the stickiness ahah damn i didnt think this much

these 3 buds are from the tallest to the shortest one
picture.php

View image in gallery

picture.php

View image in gallery

picture.php

View image in gallery

picture.php

View image in gallery

:smoker:

DARKSIDER

Official Seed Tester
ICMag Donor
Veteran

jaypp

Vendor
Veteran
Your plants look awesome, very healthy and ready to be harvested!

I think you could have done the flush a bit earlier, but If you use CannaFlush now, don't forget to clean your soil very well with plain water in the next days.

Good luck and Sweet smokes!
jaypp

BHAM!

Your plants look awesome, very healthy and ready to be harvested!

I think you could have done the flush a bit earlier, but If you use CannaFlush now, don't forget to clean your soil very well with plain water in the next days.

Good luck and Sweet smokes!
jaypp
Yeah i tought too about the flush, but the sample i took over last weeks (maybe 4 grams in total) were not bad at all, even if i just cut and put above a heater and smoked right away or day after :)
Greetings!

conlarazon

Veteran
Wwooooow ... keep the party going !!!
Que siga la Fiesta !!!
Beautiful ROCK, congratulation BHAM ....

Soon, soon, soon my SAD

thank you BHAM ...

Sweet Seed sois TOTALES !!!

conlarazon

Veteran
BHAM! ....and what happened with that tasting, we were waiting.
I had forgotten this thread ...

Salud por allá

BHAM!

BHAM! ....and what happened with that tasting, we were waiting.
I had forgotten this thread ...

Salud por allá

Hello Conlarazon! how are you? hope well :)
anyway, i had some problems, where i was growing i couldnt no more and in this time i had only a few time to smoke or organize another grow, and here here this month i find another stable place (It seems) so i can get back growing :)
The tasting is yeah, for sure not bad! not top notch but i think it's my bad with the minimal overfeeding that ruin taste (Always kept the flower's tip yellow) and the coco that i read somewhere it doesnt let every terpene grow like in the soil...
I'm not complaining, but the smell of the plants was really realllyyy GOOOD and the taste is just good : D
(The high is really nice, i just wanted a powerful indica i have found it! lucky me i kept the cuts of the taller one, they keep gettin taller and bushier!!)

conlarazon

Veteran
Hola BHAM!, complicated this of not being stable cultivating, I hope that you have luck in what comes.
Thanks for the review of SAD, and take care of that cutting ...

good luck and health over there.