What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Cuts in MA

Z

Ziggaro

Hey all,

With legalization in Mass I've been looking to take a drive up from PA to get finally try some clone only stuff. Anybody know of a source to acquire some cuts that won't ask for a med card or instate ID?

HarvestMoon303

Hey all,

With legalization in Mass I've been looking to take a drive up from PA to get finally try some clone only stuff. Anybody know of a source to acquire some cuts that won't ask for a med card or instate ID?

Retail doesn't start in MA until Jan 2018. I don't think that you're going to find much without medical until then.

Chunkypigs

passing the gas
Veteran
Hey all,

I don't ask for ID's.:biggrin: what cuts are you looking for?

I'll bet this will be a great genetic supermarket...
NECANNheader.jpg

http://www.necann.com/

GrowersCupLogo-1.jpg

Z

Ziggaro

I'd love to come across some gg4 or ogkb. Didn't know legalization is a year away though..

Chunky I saw the thread for that was thinking the same but seems pretty regulated..asking for med credentials and such.
Thanks for the replies!

Muleskinner

Veteran
Keep checking back - I know a couple of organizations are planning "Giveaway for the Delay", a seed and clone-swapping event for people that want to give away or trade seeds and clones. I'll post a link here when I find out more. You would just have to show up and be over age 21. Will probably be in Boston.

It looks like displaying plants in public is still illegal, so organizers are thinking clones could just be kept in a paper bags or boxes, you could open the bag and look in.

I've been asking around and nobody has the west coast cuts I'm looking for - GG#4, GSC, etc., not sure how available they are just yet. Of course I'm not friends with any commercial growers! I plan to show up at the Giveaway event with 1000 seeds, hopefully 100 packs of 10 to give away.

EastCoast710

we got glue.. gluebreath.. and a ton of other shit in mass bro. 90% of the westcoasts are here.. u just need to know people.. and a lot of people its TRADE ONLY cause they don't want people to be making moms and selling clones and flooding the market with a bunch of crappy bud that goes by names that are recognized to be good genetics

Cannabologist

Veteran
I've seen offers on craigslist, search "cannabis", "marijuana" on boston craigslist.. But could be bs.. Be careful and do the diligence so as to not get yourself in any legal or worse trouble..

Could also try leafly/weedmaps and see if there are any unlicensed services that are offering what you want.. I'm sure there are but most of them only cater to patients who have a medical card.

[FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]
I'll bet this will be a great genetic supermarket...

http://www.necann.com/
[/FONT]

Was there last year it was fun no one was selling or showing plants.. (guess this will be different this year from what i read meow lol.. wow...) lol they are adding.. alot.. .. I got pretty baked on the walk to it after finding parking. Probably ok for networking this year though.. lol and then some.

It was ok for networking when I went last year, I met some cool people.. More if you are on the business end, not cultivators...I wanted to check out Portland too.

Aside from a few of the people on the panels panels I did not find many highly skilled growers but people who are learning, and some movers and shakers of course :). But that could be just who I ran into, there were lots of people of all ages and walks of life.. And I went only on sunday when it likely wasn't as large as sat. It was fun I will be there again maybe even in greater capacity, as some of their speakers were frankly a little lacking. Na I'm just being a jerk I only thought so because a lot of the information that was offered I already knew, and could be found with searching online, or is, what I would consider, "cursory" information - stuff you should already know if you were wanting to be in the game and have done any diligence, and then some. The pesticide panel was good I hope they have another one of those with some more info and updates.
[/FONT]

HarvestMoon303

Other states becoming legal is like a time machine. I can remember going to CL before I had legal medical, then rec, in CO.

I haven't looked on CL for about six years. If it's just some dude (vs a licensed op), and he says that you need a med card, just go with cash. "You forgot it at home, but you did remember the money".

I've seen offers on craigslist, search "cannabis", "marijuana" on boston craigslist.. But could be bs.. Be careful and do the diligence so as to not get yourself in any legal or worse trouble..

Could also try leafly/weedmaps and see if there are any unlicensed services that are offering what you want.. I'm sure there are but most of them only cater to patients who have a medical card.

Was there last year it was fun no one was selling or showing plants.. (guess this will be different this year from what i read meow lol.. wow...) lol they are adding.. alot.. .. I got pretty baked on the walk to it after finding parking. Probably ok for networking this year though.. lol and then some.

It was ok for networking when I went last year, I met some cool people.. More if you are on the business end, not cultivators...I wanted to check out Portland too.

Aside from a few of the people on the panels panels I did not find many highly skilled growers but people who are learning, and some movers and shakers of course :). But that could be just who I ran into, there were lots of people of all ages and walks of life.. And I went only on sunday when it likely wasn't as large as sat. It was fun I will be there again maybe even in greater capacity, as some of their speakers were frankly a little lacking. Na I'm just being a jerk I only thought so because a lot of the information that was offered I already knew, and could be found with searching online, or is, what I would consider, "cursory" information - stuff you should already know if you were wanting to be in the game and have done any diligence, and then some. The pesticide panel was good I hope they have another one of those with some more info and updates.
[/FONT]

Z

Ziggaro

I looked on Boston craigslist haha. Some dude was selling gg4 clones but not in Mass. I looked in Maine too. Matter of fact I looked in Oregon too but that's a hell of a trip lol.

Chunkypigs

passing the gas
Veteran
Keep checking back - I know a couple of organizations are planning "Giveaway for the Delay", a seed and clone-swapping event for people that want to give away or trade seeds and clones. I'll post a link here when I find out more. You would just have to show up and be over age 21. Will probably be in Boston.

It looks like displaying plants in public is still illegal, so organizers are thinking clones could just be kept in a paper bags or boxes, you could open the bag and look in.

I've been asking around and nobody has the west coast cuts I'm looking for - GG#4, GSC, etc., not sure how available they are just yet. Of course I'm not friends with any commercial growers! I plan to show up at the Giveaway event with 1000 seeds, hopefully 100 packs of 10 to give away.

that sounds like a great event and I have ass loads of 17% CBD cannatonic crossed with CookieBoi to give away there as well as OGKB 2.0

I'm looking to freely spread those vital west coast medical cuts to everyone.

I don't care if you can't grow them well yet or if you grow them better than me. recreational or med.

the idea is that more end users get better shit than what's been going around.

Glue, ECSD, Sour Dubb, Fire OG, SFV OG, Forum, Thin Mint, OGKB 2.0, Stink Panties, Corey StarDawg, 17% CBD Cannatonic

I want everyone growing it because all humans deserve to smoke the best!

legal and verified in the Commonweath of Grassechusetts...
picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

dansbuds

Retired from the workforce Bullshit
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Do you guys have any clue what its going to be like getting back into the illegal states like NY & PA now from Mass ???? cops will be pulling folks over just for looking funny ! especially NY state troopers !! i'm so fuckin paranoid about going to Mass for any reason right now ! i used to blaze all the way there & back ..... not anymore !!! :noway:

posession is only a ticket & a fine ..... but a DUI is no fuckin joke !!!

~star~crash~

Do you guys have any clue what its going to be like getting back into the illegal states like NY & PA now from Mass ???? cops will be pulling folks over just for looking funny ! especially NY state troopers !! i'm so fuckin paranoid about going to Mass for any reason right now ! i used to blaze all the way there & back ..... not anymore !!! :noway:

i wouldn’t be quite that paranoid,but yes the NYS troopers are no dummies & if they want to pull you over they will...

this is a gray area i still don't understand some of the laws in MA ..what if you're pulled over in MA with a tray of clones...?? shit like that?

Chunkypigs

passing the gas
Veteran

do you really think there's more weed available in MA than NY???
I doubt it and don't think anyone is jumping borders for legal weed yet.

it will be 18 months before stores are open and PA doesn't even share a border with MA so they got nothing to worry about.

all the states that share borders with MA have medical programs already and many like NY and VT and CT and RI are already decriminalized!

I get that Kansas and Nebraska make a few busts for recreational but the east coast is already pretty liberal about weed if you are white and have a nice car.

i wouldn’t be quite that paranoid,but yes the NYS troopers are no dummies & if they want to pull you over they will...

this is a gray area i still don't understand some of the laws in MA ..what if you're pulled over in MA with a tray of clones...?? shit like that?

six plants per Adult no count for medical if you are pulled over.

remember they can't search your ride for smelling like weed anymore but there will probably always be a few cops who want to fuck with freaks and trample their rights.

people drive 80 mph on the highways in Mass and nobody pulls them over, it's nuts. I never see MA staties fucking with anyone.

the nice thing is that clubhouse in RI has already been through several court cases and they are legal now for events and they stopped fucking with them.

dansbuds

Retired from the workforce Bullshit
ICMag Donor
Veteran
i've never had a DUI or DWI , never had a posession ticket & i ain't about to start now !!!

~star~crash~

do you really think there's more weed available in MA than NY???
I doubt it and don't think anyone is jumping borders for legal weed yet.

it will be 18 months before stores are open and PA doesn't even share a border with MA so they got nothing to worry about.

all the states that share borders with MA have medical programs already and many like NY and VT and CT and RI are already decriminalized!

I get that Kansas and Nebraska make a few busts for recreational but the east coast is already pretty liberal about weed if you are white and have a nice car.

six plants per Adult no count for medical if you are pulled over.

remember they can't search your ride for smelling like weed anymore but there will probably always be a few cops who want to fuck with freaks and trample their rights.

people drive 80 mph on the highways in Mass and nobody pulls them over, it's nuts. I never see MA staties fucking with anyone.

the nice thing is that clubhouse in RI has already been through several court cases and they are legal now for events and they stopped fucking with them.

thanks chunky P

Cannabologist

Veteran
I agree with chunky Except for the pulling over part.. Cops are around and WILL pull you over. And they LOOOVE to pull over out of state speeders. I used to drive everywhere forever so I know.. Heh... Everywhere, places, traps, times you're likely to see, etc., etc., and I see people pulled over all the time for speeding. 15 to 20 over they will nab you on a highway.

Town it depends.. Some towns are too busy dealing with crimey crime to care about mild speeding, some they will nail you and it's their biggest revenue stream.

The unnamed rule is about 20 over the limit on the highways like the pike and 128 by boston to worcester. Around worcester 10 over the limit is a rule, they like to pull over more round there.

Over on rt 2 and 91 from springfield to vt no way I'd go over, even 5... I've heard people, well, back in the day when I was out there, getting pulled over for 1 mile over the limit on profile searches. I donno how it is still, but not a place to screw around too much in my opinion and experience.

Just keep it out of their face and they don't care. Carry them around in a cardboard box or light proof tote wtf is anyone gonna say/know? Don't drive drunk! I know. I know.. This is hard for northeasters!!!............ SRS though I've driven trees around state.. 4 footers. Before all the fun begun lol. But i'm nuts. Dont do what I do. Unless you are a crack mazing driver like me.

The possession tix are nothin.. Its not even as bad as a traffic ticket... Which is actually worse considering the cost of the fine, plus insurance lol... You pay a fine and that's it. I haven't heard of anyone paying a fine in like 3 years anyway. I did once in a shit town with dick cops who tossed my car and they stillllll didn't find all the bud I had all over the car. 6 Morons. lol. "is that everying we can get the dog on it" "Oh ya that's everything"

I'll never forget laughing in this dude's face. Going though my (personal clothing and items) bags asking me,

"what's this?"
https://cdn-consumercrafts.netdna-ssl.com/content/images/product/large/1197-24.jpg

"Uh..

Pipe cleaners"...

"Don't get smart with me"

rofl

(If you know me I always have clean pipes, like new clean).

............... :tiphat:

Man you can't imagine. This isn't the half of the story either I was ALLLLLLLLLLLLLL dressed up like a halloweed freak going to a costume party in mid july. lol. at least 3 cars. Man I want those dash videos. Omg. I'm sure they use them for training and as popcorn sessions lol. I'm surprised it hasn't been leaked online. I gave them SHIT too. I shouldn't have. I REALLY shouldn't have. But I did lol.

Latest posts

Latest posts