What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

'15 Varin Hunter Pollen Chucker

Thcvhunter

Veteran
Thank You GT for these amazing genetics.

I never expect BB to be good yielders. All I expect is to feel some of the best euphoria that can be smoked.

There aren't many F3's in there but I hope to find some gems from the purple sativa mom amd that stellar, keeper lanky/skunky dad I found. (I should've kept him - goddamn plant count)

I'm thinking that the Indy-leaning mom (or more PM f1's) will be incorporated to the Lemonhoko BB Indy x Purple Menace(lanky skunky dad)
The Sativa Purple Menace will be incorporated into my Cindy's Rhino X BBB / Hunter's Blue Dream project.

Thcvhunter

Veteran
Metal Malawi F1

Metal Malawi F1

Now this plant was crushed and only the lower couple nodes survived..... and survived she did - Holy Jungle-Strain, Batman!!
I have a clone of her vegging and I'm thinking she is going to be massive when she flowers

Thcvhunter

Veteran
Devil's Tit F2 (Snow)

Devil's Tit F2 (Snow)

Purple Durban anybody?
ROFL

Fucking awesome. *Durban x Mexican to the max

Thcvhunter

Veteran
Thank you buddy.
These Devils Tits are low yielding only because the person who made the F2s froze te seeds and so they all have funky growth.
However, when i use tem in a cross, the progeny become large and lanky

Thcvhunter

Veteran
Thank you buddy.
I'm expecting her to be better than her sister, but even if she's half that good I'll keep her. Heh heh heh, like Starship Troopers - You're in command until you die, or I find someone better to replace you

Green81

Veteran
That's the love of growing great marijuana, like A fine wine- there's always something to discover.

G81

Thcvhunter

Veteran
Sorry, had a conflict with my landlord and had to hurry up and cut and dry everything... no pics, sorry.
Lots of seeds though ;-)

Thcvhunter

Veteran
Doing my next run, still 2015, so using the same thread:

BBB F1 - I'm looking to praeserve Johnny Blaze as well as add more Sativa to my CR X BBB

Thcvhunter

Veteran
Thanks buddy.

'78 Skunk IX f2,
Romulan/Mendocino Joe bred Skunk. He gave OhSoGreen a sack of Skunk seeds and the rest is history. This Skunk contains ALL the Skunk. Sam's Skunk, he bred out the Afghan so his Skunk doesn't have ALL the phenos of Skunk.
OhSoGreen said I can find ALL the Skunks within the '78 - 2 Cheese phenos, 2 Haze, 2/3 Citrus phenos, Cantaloupe pheno, Apple pheno, RKS, etc.

The more I learn about the history of Skunk, the more I am excited about the '78.

btw, '78 Skunk is also know as Mendocino Joe's Skunk.

Golden Tree

Holy shit....those are some seriously special beans buddy......:)))

Good luck...

Can't wait to see what you find...

Cheers buddy

Thcvhunter

Veteran
Thank you, Ollie.

I will try to make more, even though it will be a very bottlenecked selection.

I'm keepin someof each for down the road when i can seriously de ote some time to preservin this line.
Right now I have to work on Africans and Kerala

Latest posts

Latest posts