What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

DJXX'S FUNHOUSE...COOKIE CROSSES AND OTHER GEMS

LostTribe

Premium user
Got tons of new stuff... 4 more Greenpoint Seeds. 5 Redeyed Seeds, and Cannaventure Seeds to play with....i'll put up the info on all the new stuff when Cannaventures land, he just txt me and said they just shipped today...CV sent his 91Chem from his pure line...and he says he is finding many just like the momma...im so stoked on all of them...stay tuned DJXX

Got my eye on the CB Raspberry FPOG and the sfvxlvpk as well as the 91.

which would you pick from the first two?

DJXX

Veteran
The Funhouse Is Open Again...have fun!!!!!

The Funhouse Is Open Again...have fun!!!!!

here is a pic of a bunch of new kids...DJXX

Chem91 x Locktite..Redeye
Emerald CityCookies x Locktite..Redeye
Magnum PI x Locktite..Redeye
GMO x ADubb..Greenpoint Heisenbeans fems
GMO x Wedding Cake..Greenpoint Heisenbeans fems
Pure Chem 91.. Cannaventure
Aventus(Blackberry x Raspberry x FIre Cookies)..Cannaventure
LVTK OG...(Las Vegas Lemon Skunk x Triangle Kush) X SFV OG..Cannaventure
Wifi x Stardawg..Greenpoint
Deadhead OG x Stardawg..Greenpoint

DJXX

Veteran
i started using Jacks 20 20 20 for veg and the plants love.it,,i still have several pounds of Maxi-Bloom...for bloom...and I use Mammoth P, Cal Mag, Floralicious Plus too....GG#4 trichs in the pic....DJXX

nickman

Veteran
Real nice line up you’ve got there bud...
Real nice...!!!...

I just ran a few girls of Raindance(deadhead OG x stardawg) and they came out great I thought.

Those GMO x wedding cake sound killer too........

I’ll be here watching bro...!!!...

DJXX

Veteran
on the Deadhead X Stardawg cross from Greenoint... i only got 3 of six to germinate, so i put the other six in water...Deadhead has SFV OG X Chem91 in it so adding Stardawg should be awesome...for years Deadhead was my fav...would rip off your face and hand it to ya...more fun soon..DJXX

DJXX

Veteran
Real nice line up you’ve got there bud...
Real nice...!!!...

I just ran a few girls of Raindance(deadhead OG x stardawg) and they came out great I thought.

Those GMO x wedding cake sound killer too........

I’ll be here watching bro...!!!...
i have an insane keeper of Wedding Cake x Stardawg...Cake N Chem, and its as frosty as it gets...Hey New England did you have a higher number of males...many have said they have gotten an over abundance of boys from this Stardawg line...man i even thought i was doing something wrong or my room had issues ...but I too have had over 60% males from those too....DJXX

NEW ENGLAND

ICMag Donor
Veteran
I'm grasping for something,anything at this point.Gotta get away from those fucking political threads.Ya know

DJXX

Veteran
I'm grasping for something,anything at this point.Gotta get away from those fucking political threads.Ya know
its hard not to get drawn into a debate, when our mindsets are so different on the subject...and with the keyboard warriors out there, its hard to not get really pissed off...some people can see through the smoke, read beween the lines, or even smell the bullshit Trump is shoveling...but some could be knee deep in his shit and not smell a thing...and you know with all those McDonalds cheeseburgers...his shit stinks...they don't see reality they just see what they want to see and have a blind eye when it really matters...i don't think party opposition has ever escalated to the point where peoples lives are in danger, but he fuels the violence and now death threats... i would be wearing a bullet proof vest if i was in their shoes.....btw great joke buddy>>DJXX

NEW ENGLAND

ICMag Donor
Veteran
hahaha it was nice to be able to say something without offending someone,but then again I haven't a clue what color hair MRS Babba has,fingers crossed shes a brunette.

choom

hey DJ!! glad to see you're still going at it!

I am still deep into learning glass blowing, having fun, staying focused...
BUT I REALLY want to grow again...I bet everyone here knows the feel

so I saw some beans up for grabs....that I knew I would kick myself in the teeth over and over again if I missed out on getting, so you know I got them; and wow..

M39
Asad Kashmiri
UK Cheese X Chocolate Diesel
Chocolate Thai f7's
Chocolate Thai X Goji OG f3
(surprise freebies) Willy Jack f3

and whats even better....is I found all of my old seeds, while moving - seeds I thought were long gone, things I basically didn't even know about; genetics I thought were lost that I daydreamed about even when I was growing in my prime.....I have it... and I can't wait..