Register ICMag Forum Menu Features Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
You are viewing our:
in:
Forums > IC Magazine > International Forums > Australia/New Zealand > Australian and New Zealander Smoker's Lounge

Thread Title Search
Australian and New Zealander Smoker's Lounge Thread Tools
Old 07-08-2013, 04:12 PM #11
pisspotgrower

pisspotgrower has a spectacular aura aboutpisspotgrower has a spectacular aura aboutpisspotgrower has a spectacular aura aboutpisspotgrower has a spectacular aura aboutpisspotgrower has a spectacular aura about
Just some of my old grows at my old house i found on another forum

sorry guys didnt realize they were small

https://www.icmag.com/ic/showthread.php?t=262282

Last edited by pisspotgrower; 07-08-2013 at 04:13 PM.. Reason: gimi 10 didnt realise pics so small
pisspotgrower is offline Quote

5 members found this post helpful.
Old 07-09-2013, 01:05 AM #12
Bucket Bong

This ones for you JJ

Greetings everyone

Great thread thanks B00my , its a good thing to have an online lounge available have a chillax n a bs session .

As far as the liquid amber goes being a Qlder I drank way too much of the yellow peril aka XXXX in my younger days. Bat piss in reality hehehe.

These days I am basically a 3 pot screamer but I dont mind a stubby or two of Boags . Tis good shit.

As far as ze sheilas go I have always been a sucker for the blonde sub species , especially voluptuous models . My current fave is a young woman named Kate Upton who my younger mate JJ turned me onto. Farken hell she is tasty . Here is Kate in all her glory ( in a bikini ) . MEOW . I will also whack up a few pics of a Critical Mass plant that I stupidly didnt clone . She was very purty and yielded great. Cheers Everyone , have a good un and use the friggen ashtrays , not the lounge floor ya bastards.

9 members found this post helpful.
Old 07-09-2013, 01:08 AM #13
Bucket Bong

CRITICAL MASS #4 aka The Purple One . She was a very nice puff .

5 members found this post helpful.
Old 07-09-2013, 01:25 AM #14
Persephone

Persephone is a jewel in the roughPersephone is a jewel in the roughPersephone is a jewel in the roughPersephone is a jewel in the roughPersephone is a jewel in the roughPersephone is a jewel in the roughPersephone is a jewel in the rough
It's all dark and wet outside, gusting 35 /40 knots!
Not very nice at all.....

So, rolls me up a nice little number of my favorite smoke of the moment.... #6 cut of Bog's Sour Bubble, and ambles into b00m's newly opened Smokers lounge. Well done b00m!

....freshly brewed coffee, and......ahhh, this stuff tastes great.
The coffee's pretty good too.
So whats today gonna bring?

P.

Old 07-09-2013, 01:30 AM #15
Donald Mallard

Donald Mallard has a brilliant futureDonald Mallard has a brilliant futureDonald Mallard has a brilliant futureDonald Mallard has a brilliant futureDonald Mallard has a brilliant futureDonald Mallard has a brilliant futureDonald Mallard has a brilliant futureDonald Mallard has a brilliant futureDonald Mallard has a brilliant futureDonald Mallard has a brilliant futureDonald Mallard has a brilliant future
wind and rain persephone ,,
only guarenteed day all year ,
show day ,,, lol ...

trying to build a plastic cover for seedling yesterday ,,
man what a job ,
though im worried it still probably blew off ....
Donald Mallard is offline Quote

Old 07-09-2013, 01:32 AM #16
Persephone

Persephone is a jewel in the roughPersephone is a jewel in the roughPersephone is a jewel in the roughPersephone is a jewel in the roughPersephone is a jewel in the roughPersephone is a jewel in the roughPersephone is a jewel in the rough
Hey BB...
been meaning to catch up....what would you recommend for an early morn, racy buzz outta everything that you've been tasting?

P.

Old 07-09-2013, 01:42 AM #17
Persephone

Quote:
Originally Posted by Donald Mallard View Post
wind and rain persephone ,,
only guarenteed day all year ,
show day ,,, lol ...

trying to build a plastic cover for seedling yesterday ,,
man what a job ,
though im worried it still probably blew off ....
Yep, that happens every where doesn't it? Show day / Rain!

The wind down here ripped the plastic on my domes to shreds, lucky not too much stuff under there, been sorta waiting on this burst of weather....

P.

1 members found this post helpful.
Old 07-09-2013, 02:21 AM #18
b00m
~No Guts~ ~No Glory~

b00m is a survivorb00m is a survivorb00m is a survivorb00m is a survivorb00m is a survivorb00m is a survivorb00m is a survivorb00m is a survivorb00m is a survivorb00m is a survivorb00m is a survivor
Morning fellas
Ah yes I remember show day Don and yep you could put money on it pissing down with rain for sure
Very freaking cold and slightly wet down here, brrrr it's freezing @ about 4c, fark that I can't wait till I move back home to the tropics
Great to see some old faces and news ones in here and like I said everyone's welcome cause we are really just a big ICMag family. 4tokin, Sat X RB, ozzieAI, Perse Welcome guys there's a seat waiting for ya and the fridge is full and so is the bowls
Bucket and PissPot great photos guys
Oh and the coffee is just freshly brewed too so help yourselves
puff puff pass
b00m is offline Quote

Old 07-09-2013, 02:28 AM #19
b00m
~No Guts~ ~No Glory~

b00m is a survivorb00m is a survivorb00m is a survivorb00m is a survivorb00m is a survivorb00m is a survivorb00m is a survivorb00m is a survivorb00m is a survivorb00m is a survivorb00m is a survivor
No smoking for me this morning as I have to drive across Radelaide to see my osteopath for my fortnightly spinal adjustment, this frigging cold weather plays havoc with my back but really brings out the purples and blacks in the ganja Bloody cold makes me feel like a Pom
More coffee please lounge lady in the string bikini
Nice one BB That pic helped kickstart the ol heart
b00m is offline Quote

Old 07-09-2013, 03:22 AM #20
Mountaindragon

Location: On an island down under and outback of the arsehole end of nowhere
Mountaindragon will become famous soon enough
*Walks in....brushes frost off shoulders, grabs a frothy out of the esky and sparks one up*

G'day everybody.
Minus 3 at mine last night....Definitely aint no babes in bikinis round my neck of the woods at the moment ay! I am completely over this winter shit. I just want to get all my garden dug over and prepped for spring plant out, but the soil is just too cold and waterlogged here at the moment for me to do jack shit other than wait it out....hate this time of year!
Mountaindragon is offline Quote