What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Maine Medical Outdoor grow 2011

all i gotta say to people like you is...

1. we have the right to bare arms in this country

and i will exercise this right to the day i die.

I have a license that allows to carry concealed. and i also have my medical license. even if i do blast someone that comes onto my property im still in the RIGHT. just gotta make sure to have some extra throw away kitchen knives lying around. "OFFICER HE CAME AT ME WITH THE SAME KNIFE HE WAS USING TO CUT DOWN MY MASSIVE GANJA TREES SO I HAD TO BLOW HIM AWAY."

people like you need to grow some balls... buy some guns... or maybe both?

I protect myself with my own firearms. You should know, If you shoot someone you are gonna go to jail. They are going to prosecute you, and you are going to have prove that the reason you shoot them was justified. Not sure of castle defense laws in maine, not the point.

Now with such a large opp, i"m sure this with bring federal attention.

I just want don't want you to get caught. Be safe buddy.

Aeroguerilla

I’m God’s solider, devil’s apostle
Veteran
yes we have castle law here. someone comes on your property and you can shoot them for trespassing after 2 warnings.everyone has that right up here. now if you have your license to conceal you can pull it on anyone that makes you feel in "imminent danger"

i got a buddy who had a gun pulled on him, he pulled that shit out and put 2 right in the dudes forehead. only served 30days for manslaughter. he represented himself (crazy biker dude) and dude didnt even have his license to conceal but was however on his own property which protected him. needless to say, some big biker dude thats head of the gang shoots and kills someone with no license to conceal and he does 30 days in the clink.(he claimed self defense) good deal if u ask me. now imagine if that happen with me. with my license to conceal. i would walk away no questions asked. they might book me but by the time it went to court it would be thrown away..

and after all the home invasions in the news where people are getting beat inches of there life for a computer and tv lol no thank you. i got a gun in every fuckin room just incase.

I do appreciate your concerns but its all good bro just enjoy the show.

supermanlives

Veteran
in maine we just bury tresspassers with a bag of lime. hearing gunshots in rural maine is common place.shoot em up aero

Aeroguerilla

Veteran
fuckin right shootem up. told this fool the other day if he dont stop actin up he gonna be some good fertilizer for next years crop haha GROW MAINE!!!

So i have to move all these plants. my landlord wants me the fuck out oct 1st

fuckin right shootem up. told this fool the other day if he dont stop actin up he gonna be some good fertilizer for next years crop haha GROW MAINE!!!

So i have to move all these plants. my landlord wants me the fuck out oct 1st
Does he want you out because of the plants? At least you have a little time to find a new place I guess. Moving pots that big is going to be a nightmare. They don't even have bottoms do they?

AOD2012

I have the key, now i need to find the lock..
Veteran
oh man bro that fucking blows. oh man i would pay to see that shit haha. let me know if you need an extra truck, got the hemi in the driveway if you need her. take it easy homey.

aod

Space Toker

Veteran
Yo whoa if you want an apprentice ask me I will do whatever it takes to feel power in the force! :D I admire what you are doing and if I can't do it myself i root for you! I have been helped today under difficult circumstances and will do the same. pass the karma on no matter what it takes!!

Space Toker

Veteran
and I am with the yankee fan alhtough I hate him for his choice of teams although I am drunk and stoned and altough what now?

Space Toker

Veteran
yeah thats just it yankee or red sox, just when I thought all others where a holes,. we can find common ground that is just what I found here.

Aeroguerilla

Veteran
few pics from the backyard

few pics from the backyard

Louis is guarding the LVPK the other plant is DSD

G

guest5703

What up with the moving situation, did the landlord cool it?? Just tell him to let you stay til harvest lol. looking good, cool dog, puppy maybe 1 year old???

Aeroguerilla

Veteran
nah thats my big boy he weighs 98lbs 1 of 4. hard work but it pays off.

yea man landlord says i can stay until nov1st but thats still not long enough im going to move them this week before they really start to flower.

G

guest5703

Sweet, 98lbs holy shit, I have a boxer/ridgeback and he is 80, I thought that was big....So did you figure out a way of moving them? And will you put them inside now or still look for a decent outdoor location? Good luck bro, I really wanna see you pull this off!

C

chefro420

nah thats my big boy he weighs 98lbs 1 of 4. hard work but it pays off.

yea man landlord says i can stay until nov1st but thats still not long enough im going to move them this week before they really start to flower.

Your gonna move them!!? I'll be up your way this weekend ! Maybe Ill see a few trees hauling down the highway! Those babies look great though! Good buy on those greenhouses too! You always kill it in your grows!:ying:

G

guest121295

AEROGUERILLA- New Englands quarterback! Likely one of the best in the whole NE.:)

Latest posts

Latest posts