What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

~~~Gurus Added To IC Mag~~~

BlackHaze

Wow! congrats to all the forementioned gurus. I see not only is being a great grower an activist for the movement a goal, but IC has given way to lofty online aspirations..;-D way to go DG & IC Admin...I'd like to nominate Capt. Crip as the unofficial "Glad your Back Guru"...(just kiddin with ya Capt.)..;-D..BlackHaze/K.O.G.O

Rock/Rap(major selling genre) on ICmag

G

Has it been determined that Capt Crip is actually back? I know the good Capt and I had our problems in the past but I still worry about Every IC Member who goes MIA. I don't have to Like or Agree with ya to have some Love and Respect for ya.

G

Thanks Indigo (As Herb fires up the Phattus and checks CCs name off the MIA list) WB Capt!

Cheeba

Hi and Congrats to the Gurus! I'm a bit late but oh well.

And for the other contributors and non gurus, thanks for making this place the way it is. Your contribution is just as important and icmag wouldn't be what it is today.

Every member, smoke a bowl on your own behalf :sasmokin:

G

I'm pretty sure there is a picture of the actual Poo Poo Guru sitting naked on his toilet bowl whilst reciting (bad) poetry, in IC Mag issue 1.
Wow, the entertainment to be had in Amsterdam.
Congratulations to all Gurus!

Gamera

Endorsement

Endorsement

This is all I drink now and I highly recommend it. :D
1878guru.jpg

guineapig

Veteran
LOL thanks Gamera....i am always skeptical of energy drinks but maybe Guru is the one for me.....i will check local stores for availability :friends: -kind regards, gp

guineapig

Veteran
Captain Jack's posts gave me an idea......shouldn't y'all appoint someone the "Cannabis Infirmary Guru?" That would be a great idea IMHO.....-gp out :wave: