What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Lazyman's 16KW Headbanger

Kozmo

Veteran
On page six now. Subbed. Saw you've been back on. Will be doing a full on basement here in a bit myself. Your thread is helping already.

Much respect

nameless

bowlbreath
Veteran
kozmo you tease. this is a great thread i cant believe you didnt follow it back in the day. it used to be bangin up in here

Kozmo

Veteran
I get tossed out there in the cosmos man. Get wrapped up in people and far out ideas and miss a lot of party's I tell ya. I find myself leaving some hot ass times chasing tranquility. I'm rambling. haha

Lazyman

Overkill is under-rated.
Veteran
I've wondered if I should rename it, since it's technically 36kw now just of flower, haha.

All is well folks, keeping busy, I did get some pics so I'll get em uploaded here soon. I even banged my head on the damn basement doorway today, ouch!

Btw, check out Procure 480SC, food crop safe systemic fungicide that kills PM and black mold (botrytis) Using at about 1ml per gallon, has a 2 week preharvest interval (PHI)

Found this great post as I was looking for info on building a new set up, starting to use Co2 is the idea.

Reason why i am moving to CO2 is that I need to move to a sealed room scenario, as some of the strains that am growing lately stink in a way that no ozone and filters can manage it.
My set up will be made of two Fluence SPYDR leds and two Dimlux LEC units.
I ve being growing in this room for a few years, so asides the lights I have almost everything I need except for the CO2 burner/controller etc.
Will be reading see if i can get some ideas for my new set up.

:biggrin::biggrin::biggrin:All the best

Latest posts

Latest posts