What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

IC Mag Jamiaca Issue Two

EcoNepenthe

How wonderfully surprised I was to find....of all things....the recent issue of IC Mag..in, of all places, Newburyport Massachusetts. The least likely place I would xpect to find Gypsy. made my weekend immensely. Great DVD. Xcellent demo of Bubbleman's bubble bags.
Sh*t Payaso's trip to Cal...tuff subject matter. Xcellent presentation by Seth for the need for and preparation of medical 'erb. Wish it were longer.
Smoke a phatty, hold on, St Teflon's gonna blow ya mind w/the zoom and focus. I commend him for his cameramanship (phew, try spelling that quick when ya high) being high and steady in da bush. :rasta: Great job.
Another XCELLENT DVD by ICMag and staff. Way ta go Gypsy.
Magazine contents....from cover to cover....XCELLENT. TOP Quality from cover to cover.
Oh, cost... xcellent price@ $9.95 US.
Thanks Gypsy, Dutch for overseeing such a great operation.

Success w/ya grow!!
Stay safe.

Eco

Watch em grow!!! :canabis:

Last edited:
G

WELCOME TO JAMROCK

WELCOME TO JAMROCK

are the retail distributers listed somewhere ?
i always thought it was mail order only ?
mass ey?
aint too far :p

cj

Babbabud

Bodhisattva of the Earth
ICMag Donor
Veteran
well if they are selling it for 10 bucks thats cheaper then we pay mail order ........
heheh maybe it was a second hand store :)

Gypsy Nirvana

Recalcitrant Reprobate -
Administrator
Veteran
....we do have a Canadian distributor now that moves a few thousand copies into the U.S........I'm not sure exactly at what outlets they are selling them thru......Good to hear that you can get hold of the magazine .......and that you enjoyed reading it..

...Grow On...

EcoNepenthe

Not a second hand store. There were two copies, enclosed in plastic, left.
I, too, was expecting to purchase online, so you can imagine my surprise seeing it on the shelf. Not to mention....the price. Next time I'm there I'll inquire as to their distributor.

Stay safe

Eco

Watch em grow!!! :canabis:

Latest posts

Latest posts